Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Going through gear trying to find what I could move out to fund the irons I was fit for.
C200 irons
Swag Handsome One
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
MD3 stamped with THP

My goodness the cupboards are bare. Might raise 5-600 total. Not good when the irons come in at $1399 cdn.

Still really want to hit the stock graphite for the JPX-921 Hot Metals.

Pondering mode. What kind of graphite iron shafts would work for a set of irons I have and they can't be UST Mamyai Recoils.

Accra have had my attention for a while

Great option, but as I already have Accra shafts on my Z585 irons, I'm looking for something else. I like to try new options (my bad!!!) :ROFLMAO:

For some crazy reason I am debating trying on a couple of JumboMax grips.....🤔

For some crazy reason I am debating trying on a couple of JumboMax grips.....
I'm am right there with you! Would be a interesting experiment..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A set of Taylormade irons, so much so that I have put in some offers on ebay for a few different sets

B21 5 wood
Anyone hit one?

Still pondificating on a stability tour shaft for a putter....

Also still want a set of Jaws wedges, even though I do think the SM8s are fantastic.

Blackjack putter....

Also still want a set of Jaws wedges, even though I do think the SM8s are fantastic.

Blackjack putter....
I recommend the Tour Stability highly.

For some crazy reason I am debating trying on a couple of JumboMax grips.....🤔
I'm am right there with you! Would be a interesting experiment..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I tried the “Bryson” this last weekend. @Master Yagley had a 6 iron that was built to Bryson’s specs. I hit it a few times (a couple were nicely smoked, the others not so much) and was intrigued with the grip. I may give the grip a run on spare 7 or 8 iron.

I recommend the Tour Stability highly.
My issue is that I keep waiting for my holy grail putter to come along to invest into it, but I need to just go with my current gamer me thinks....

Blackjack putter....
That's really the only rabbit hole I have not fallen into yet. No part of my brain can get behind a putter shaft making any difference at all and I am easily swayed by good reviews which are out there.

That's really the only rabbit hole I have not fallen into yet. No part of my brain can get behind a putter shaft making any difference at all and I am easily swayed by good reviews which are out there.
Hey, I wrote one of those good reviews! ;):ROFLMAO:

I won’t lie, TSi3 has my full attention when THP drops the news.

I'm thinking about getting a Ping Heppler Piper C to play around with. I think it's a cool looking release and I've never really given a Ping putter a go.

Pondering a Jaws 52.
And Arccos. Might be time to get some data.

Having surgery in 10 days, and need something to keep me ready to come back to. Thinking irons, and I am a Ping guy.
looking at the G410 or the G700. Want to get fitted, of course. Anybody have experience with these models? Like to know your differences and thoughts

I need a travel case and have bday coming up and up to $200 or so to spend. Bag is on small side, stand up type and will only travel 8-11 clubs, and want to carry shoes and light outwear. Thoughts?

Back