Official Equipment Pondering Thread

really pondering the zx7 irons and 921 tours. Haven’t wanted anything sense I’ve gotten the t100 and they are great irons! 921 tours just look perfect to me. The zx7 irons just seem to be perfect and I’ve never faked srixon irons...

Signed up for the Ben Hogan Black Friday email list, the beautiful PTX Pros, Equalizer wedges, and <REDACTED> putter could use an upgraded bag to ride around in...

Signed up for the Ben Hogan Black Friday email list, the beautiful PTX Pros, Equalizer wedges, and <REDACTED> putter could use an upgraded bag to ride around in...
Their stand bag is solid

Going to need to see pics when you get a new home for your gear

Pondering an iron shaft change.

Currently have CTapers in S+. Pondering a change to S400 Ti shafts....

Whoa - this is wild. Tell me more dude

I think it’s a set that I can get along with. 770 from 8-PW and 790 in the 5-6-7. Have to go a little weaker in 5-6-7 to get the gapping right and I’m good with that

I think it’s a set that I can get along with. 770 from 8-PW and 790 in the 5-6-7. Have to go a little weaker in 5-6-7 to get the gapping right and I’m good with that

I dig that combo set dude when we teeing it up?

#PonderApproved
Have S400 in my wedges and really like them. A bit nervous about how they would play in the long irons.

Have S400 in my wedges and really like them. A bit nervous about how they would play in the long irons.

lol for me definitely would not put them in long irons but i’m bad at golf haha

Their stand bag is solid

I would have bought one last week but only had white in stock and other colors n/a till after holidays

Signed up for the Hogan Black Friday alert. Wedges on the radar.

Signed up for the Hogan Black Friday alert. Wedges on the radar.
They are really really good. I had to adjust for the amount of spin I was getting. Shots that I expected roll out stopped dead and shots that usually would stop actually backed up a little

Contemplating a Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 2 hybrid.
can’t play now due to hand surgery but need something to come back to

I am going to pick up one or two utility irons. I think of something in the 3 and maybe 4 iron slot. I like the idea. Irons are a strength. And I suppose there are two approaches: actual utility iron or go for more of a GI iron. This is an area I have not explored, and this ponder is only at a generic level right now. I need to see if I can find some options to hit, just to get an initial feel.

May God have mercy on my soul. After reading the thread I'm now seriously pondering upgrading all three of my fairway woods, or at least my 5w and 7w, to Mavriks :unsure:

I think, at this point, with a Mavrik Max driver on the way and still being pumped about golf despite experiencing a driver slump and the fact it's currently snowing it's a** off outside right now, I'm probably sticking with this.

Pondering going back to an Alpha 816 4 wood.

Its the last club in that spot that I could actually weaponize from the deck.

Pondering going back to an Alpha 816 4 wood.

Its the last club in that spot that I could actually weaponize from the deck.
It really is a great head.

Pondering some stuff for 2021 but really waiting to see what the new offerings will be!

Back