Official Equipment Pondering Thread

A little dip in the water with the toes before going full bore?

I can support that.
Long irons. I’ve got to see proof in the pudding in the long irons and being able to elevate them.

ZX5 driver.

Have I ever told you how much I love hitting long irons?
2020 has made it a joyful thing for me as well. There are few things as fun honestly.

Mavrik Woods/Hybrids. Bought the driver today and now have a new itch.

Seriously pondering a Blast Motion Golf.

Mavrik Max or B21 driver

I read some things today.

Im pondering many things.

Holy heck @JB :oops:

I think wedges are in the future for me, I really liked the Hogan Equalizers but they are starting to show some wear.

After butchering the srock Sink Fit grip trying to get it off ( I am a bit out of practice), I am on the hunt for a grip for my 11S.

what is on the fritz?

driver...but that's more operator error than anything :ROFLMAO:...that being said ZX5, Radical Skeez or PXG Proto (just to be a douche canoe contrarian)

Radical Skeez sounds fun.

it does...and the blue does fit my eye. next ponder is the appropriate shaft for full fantasticalness

Today is one of those days where I ponder everything. Bag need something fresh.

we should ponder something.
I'm still pondering a PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer, but, in the past week I've acquired: A MaxFil weighted swing trainer, a pack of Flatballs, an Odyssey putting practice thingamajig, a Blast Motion Golf sensor (still in-transit), and subscribed to True Motion Golf for off-season training. So I should probably stop with the pondering. Or maybe at least stop at the pondering ;)

Today is one of those days where I ponder everything. Bag need something fresh.

even though, i love my current bag set up - SM Tour Series and Link Soul Link Souldier, bags have my interest...

Back