Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I want this.

F6DB13F5-E9EF-436F-B99A-E1FBFFB83C2E.png

I’ve never thought to put a ferrule on a putter
TP Mills has been doing it forever, just do it rarely on newer putters. A lot of the older putters had them.

TP Mills has been doing it forever, just do it rarely on newer putters. A lot of the older putters had them.

Srixon F85 3w. Tee club... fairway use twice a season, if that. 13.5 or 15? :unsure:

image.jpg

Pondering the ole MP64s back in the gamer bag.

Thinking about a putter fitting with SAMM lab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUPER HYBRID 17*.......must buy soon.

My equipment ponders running headlong into the rapidly ending NH golf season. 39 degrees and raining... all day!

What would this replace in your bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing. I haven’t used a 3 wood for anything. I will keep both ping G 410’s and use the SUPER HYBRID at 16*. I would like to have that Bomber potential that I don’t have in a 3 wood off the deck.

Nothing right now... looked at the super hybrid but prefer my epic flash hybrid. Think my bag is pretty well set right now; haven’t seen much reported in the 2020 early info that makes me really think I will change next year either

After hitting one shot with the TM TW mb 7 iron (which was spot on nutted) I am convinced I don't need a set...but I do need some CB 301 irons instead of the the IC 601 in the scoring clubs. I just have a lot better ball striking with a smaller head for whatever reason.

They will be ordered tomorrow when Will Peoples gets in, 7-AW and I will have him Soft step these x flex MCI 100 Black again. Need just a little more give in these bad boys.

Nothing. I haven’t used a 3 wood for anything. I will keep both ping G 410’s and use the SUPER HYBRID at 16*. I would like to have that Bomber potential that I don’t have in a 3 wood off the deck.
Hard ponder for me. I am looking at it for a 3-wood replacement.

Back