Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Vintage Torino or 3D Supernova?

The putter bug has bit me again. I'm pondering either a Toulon Chicago, Odyssey 2 Ball OG or an arm lock putter of some kind.

SIM2 3H

I am thinking of getting a driving Iron to replace my 3 wood.
I am hitting my 4 Iron really well and should have no issues with a driving Iron.
Anyone have any suggestions on brand/model?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I am thinking of getting a driving Iron to replace my 3 wood.
I am hitting my 4 Iron really well and should have no issues with a driving Iron.
Anyone have any suggestions on brand/model?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
X forged UT.

The forged tec utility for adjustability is nice.

My 50* Cleveland CBX2 got stolen last week and it was my most reliable club. So I will probably just replace it. I am also thinking about buying a Sunday bag and assembling a 6 or 7 club set for my Sunday morning 9 hole rounds.

No more pondering. My wife got me the Sunday bag for my birthday.And I grudgingly have ordered a new CBX2.
593284ad14e50d94a575a2b624f1b3e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After my fitting, in pondering quite a bit and pondering how to pay for it. Need new driver, woods, irons....

milled custom putter as a gift from me, to me

1st driver fitting for my 40th bday next month. I’d like to at least hit this 1 decent before I go or it would be a waste. I have the worst time with driver but hit my irons good.

Driver and a Fairway will be next up on the buy list. Just have no idea what.

Wish I could demo a Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo driver. Love the look. Love me some Cleveland. Just don't want to blind buy anymore.
Mizuno. Why can't I get my hands on Mizuno gear locally.

Driver and a Fairway will be next up on the buy list. Just have no idea what.

Wish I could demo a Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo driver. Love the look. Love me some Cleveland. Just don't want to blind buy anymore.
Mizuno. Why can't I get my hands on Mizuno gear locally.
Turbo is Uber forgiving, and Uber LOUD. If that’s your lean, look at the Srixon ZX5, but the Mizuno driver and fairways are 1000% The real deal.

Pondering irons.

Mizuno irons.

Mizuno MP pre-release irons.

In August.

At Myrtle.

With THP.

I still keep coming back and pondering a Paderson kinetixx. 🤔

Everything I try to look into them, I can find very little as to what differentiates the 3 lines they have. From the name seems like ballistic of velocity would be more what I would want, but I dunno.

Thoughts?

Back