Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I'm still pondering the Stroke Lab OG 2 Ball and now the new Ping Tyne CS putter. I love the look of both but an more comfortable with a center shaft.

I'm still pondering the Stroke Lab OG 2 Ball and now the new Ping Tyne CS putter. I love the look of both but an more comfortable with a center shaft.

I really keep looking at the 2ball. But like you, have had success with CS putters. The new Ping looks quite nice.

I'm also looking to go back to a 33" putter due to some changes in setup. So, same I guess?

I shouldn't have gone to the store yesterday. A deal caught my eye.
Launcher HB Turbo Driver for like $249 after discount. Hesitating because of it having to be a blind buy..... but $249

21 Ping Anser putter…. 🤔

More of the Callaway CSX TT balls - civic gifted me a sleeve and I enjoyed the performance off the tee -
Approach shots and on the putter - need more time/practice with short game

More of the Callaway CSX TT balls - civic gifted me a sleeve and I enjoyed the performance off the tee -
Approach shots and on the putter - need more time/practice with short game
CSX-LS.. their new lower spinning ball. And you were impressive with it!!

I hit a bunch of shots today with G425 irons. I shouldn't have done that.

Irons.

New MP irons.

Hit on a pair of parlays back to back nights, so that Bettinardi Queen Bee #6 doesn’t look quite so cost prohibitive... :unsure:

I shouldn't have gone to the store yesterday. A deal caught my eye.
Launcher HB Turbo Driver for like $249 after discount. Hesitating because of it having to be a blind buy..... but $249

Considering TSi hybrids hard. I have 4 courses i play often that call for the high floater for 220 on many tee shots. I may demo some tomorrow.

As much as I love my V-Series Heavenwood, I think it is time to move on.

#1 - there has to be a better technological option after all this time
#2 - I miss my old X2Hot 5 deep lol
#3 - I want something new

Somewhat switched to a long iron/utility from the fairway person. Definitely moved on from hybrids. Wand the FW for more of an off the tee option.

Been contemplating a new shaft in my Srixon U85 2i. I’m finding the Recoil 95 F4 to feel a little loose.

Frontrunner right now is a Project X EvenFlow Blue in 6.5.

Considering TSi hybrids hard. I have 4 courses i play often that call for the high floater for 220 on many tee shots. I may demo some tomorrow.

Ever try a 7 wood…. ?

Considering moving to a 5w/7w setup because my 5w is so effing long. :oops:

I want a driver but no equipment is going to fix my current swing. It’s time to book some lessons as a birthday gift to myself. I just don’t know who to go to.

PXG irons… 🤔

Or maybe some Jaws forged wedges when they drop….

Back