Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Driver, 4 wood or 5 wood.
Just something.

I want something

I've got a Golf Galaxy gift card burning a hole in my pocket so I went and rolled some putter on my lunch break today. Spent most of my time with the new Cobra putters and the SeeMore Si5. Had the most success with the SeeMore. I have missed the RST alignment feature. I resisted the temptation to buy on the spot and scheduled a fitting in a few days.

The ponders never end…

New range finder

New SM8s. Kinda wanna try 50, 56, 60 setup

Callaway Max or Max LS driver

PXG irons….putter…..

🤔

Riptide MX

I'll post up my thoughts on the EvenFlow Blue as soon as I'm able to get the build done. Shaft is supposed to be here next week!
Love the EF Blues in both driver and hybrid!

I had a pair of Ignite PWRAdapt Caged shoes on for several minutes (and circuits around the aisle) during my visit to the LGS today but couldn't pull the trigger.

Mizuno Driver.
Anything 5 wood.

I have a few things I am looking at...plan on testing a couple of them today....
1. I have the Two Ball Ten with the micro hinge insert...really like the white hot insert though...may have to upgrade.
2. Love my P790s but really want to hit either the P770s or switch over to Callaway for the Apex Pros, buddy has the Pros and loves them.
3. Going to hit a couple of Drivers today...TSI3, Epic Max LS, Sim 2, and Ping G425 are on my list.

Doubt that all of this can happen...but a guy can dream!

Pro shop credit.

Cleveland full face
Shot scope v3
Couple polos/hat

🤔

I want more Straight Down.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Honed in on 3 hybrid with x-stiff shaft. Would like one that's adjustable by a couple degrees to make sure I'm getting the distance I want for gapping purposes.

Hybrid shaft that doesn't cost $300 :ROFLMAO:

Seriously considering picking this up. I already have a Jones Stripeshow (white), but thinking I might (definitely) need to add this to the collection.

197654005_10158249564780893_7179917008416919767_n.jpg

Long term ponder on new irons for next season. Not messing with it until probably November or so but got some fitting feedback last weekend that I may be giving up some distance and consistency with my current sticks. I've had them for 6 seasons now so I guess it is about time anyways.

hybrids and/or fairways....

and putters, always putters...

Really pondering a Vessel Player 2.0 stand bag

Really pondering a Vessel Player 2.0 stand bag
Sorry you did not see the Amazon prime sale. They had some for 20% off retail. I had one but sent it back. Again, sorry.
I LOVED the bag, but i just do not walk and carry. I wanted it for my push cart, range and in the parking lot. For me, the 3.0 being slightly larger would be better. That said, my ponder follows.

Last edited:
I’m pondering a sun mountain c130s.

I’m hoping to see them in person in Myrtle in about 4+weeks. If i like it I’ll buy one, most likely.

i wish they had a 5 or 6 way top, and maybe a few more colors.

Hybrid shaft that doesn't cost $300 :ROFLMAO:

i am contemplating putting a tensei av raw blue in my H65...or just buying a new 4h with one in it? :LOL:

Sun Mountain 4.5 LS 14 way
or
Mizuno Stand Bag

Back