Official Equipment Pondering Thread

After today's lesson, pondering an old rubber tire so I can work on the impact drill the instructor showed me lol.

I've been heavily pondering a new set of irons, specifically Hogans, the combo set. I got their "try before you buy" clubs, selecting the Icon 7i w/ Recoil and PTx Pro 7i w/ KBS Tour 90. Took both to the range Sunday and they were, as expected, at least a club shorter than my Apex 7i due to weaker lofts. I was thinking, if I got them, to have them bent 2° stronger but there was just no "magic" to them in terms of feel, etc. I've got tow weeks to test them so we'll have to see.

Push cart. I think it's time to take the plunge. Will save some energy versus carrying and having an umbrella for shade would be nice.

was eyeballing and then some on the ST-Z driver in the pro shop...then i came back to my senses.

We can’t show these irons yet but they sound impressive.

55BB7962-E3D3-4998-A3A5-FA24AA598827.jpeg

This is happening

BB204A33-8050-488F-8962-82633DA73244.jpeg

Pondering a stability shaft for the backup Scotty.

I've got 3-woods on the brain today.

I really want to head in and do a fitting for driver and 3 wood/5 wood.

I need an alternative option off the tee primarily, and if I am doing that, I might as well do a driver as well to gain some distance off the tee while I am at it.

Looking at Euro Big Max Stand bag not sold in the US:
1626272571044.png

Brand New on CPO

1626804030844.png

Uncut MCA MMT 60x for my RadSpeed XB. hmmm...choices choices

Got a new set of Callaway Mavrik Max irons from the fam to start up playing again. Thinking I might want to upgrade the wedges. How about a reasonably set of 3-4? I’m probably an 18- 24 currently. And I’m old, 66. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m flabbergasted that I haven’t seen someone start a bushnell Launch Pro thread. Or maybe I missed it. But god knows someone will ponder it.

New Mizuno driver.

New Mizuno wedges.

New Mizuno irons.

:love:

Now looking for a 20-22 degree hybrid maybe 23-24 to fill space between 5 wood and 5 iron.

what’s the right hybrid for such a large gap?

Now looking for a 20-22 degree hybrid maybe 23-24 to fill space between 5 wood and 5 iron.

what’s the right hybrid for such a large gap?
You can hit my 5 (22.5) Fli-Hi this coming week. It’s got rebar in it, but, you’ll still get a feel for it. That’s the exact gap it bridges for me. The Fli-Hi and the C721 are fantastic in that spot,

I may take you up on that. I have a Callaway apex 19 both the 2 and 3. I’ll let you tell me if the 3 is ok with the smoke 6.0 i think it’s too strong, but i do hit it well…for an old guy. It’s 20 degrees. I was thinking 22 would be right in the wheel house.

Oban Devotion 6/04 or EvenFlow Riptide CB 60 5.5 in my G425 LST?
CC fitting was Oban, found the Riptide CB on my own and It's smooooooooth with a bit higher flight.
Choices.......

Driving iron, the only club I cannot place in my bag. Have yet to find that fairway finder.

Back