Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I need a club to fill the huge gap between my driver and the super hybrid. I have a couple already, but we're not currently on speaking terms so I'm willing to play the market.

Cobra.

More Cobra.

Then some Cobra.

I mean, you're not wrong.

One of my best shots of the round today was with the old one.
See. You aren't pondering fairway woods. Stop it.

Though we can ho out on some in a couple weeks at HQ :cool:

See. You aren't pondering fairway woods. Stop it.

Though we can ho out on some in a couple weeks at HQ :cool:
1- Yes I am, let me be weird lmao
2- Yes we will

16 degree Epic SH has me feeling something something.

Callaway Apex irons.

I am loving the Apex 19 7i and 8i that I picked up off of CPO. I’m wondering what a full set would be like.

I think I might need the new Mizuno blades when they come out. I decided to warm up with an MP-20 today, and aside from it being too upright, I kinda really enjoyed it.

Felt good, and seemed pretty easy compared to the first time I hit them.

20210908_123738.jpg

I hit the Ricky's to get loose a lot of times, and the MP's are downright friendly in comparison.

Last edited:
I think I might need the new Mizuno blades when they come out. I decided to warm up with an MP-20 today, and aside from it being too upright, I kinda really enjoyed it.

I edited that post now that I'm done playing. I normally hit the other ones to get loose, and decided to switch it up today. It was fun. Could really go at them without issue.

Thinking of trading in the G410 3H for a G425 3H
I like new and shiny

View attachment 9026531

I hit the Ricky's to get loose a lot of times, and the MP's are downright friendly in comparison.
But the coppers are 😍😍

cobra king tec 2h

I don't need before the Morgan Cup....

D4FE7AB4-377E-495D-8F8B-EEFFCA8BC0E9.jpg

View attachment 9026531

MP-20 MB is such a hidden gem, as weird as that sounds. I'd bag them in a heartbeat.

MP-20 MB is such a hidden gem, as weird as that sounds. I'd bag them in a heartbeat.
Or….you could get the new blades….do it.

Back