Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I have 2 certificates (or whatever) for stuff at Dick's or Golf Galaxy. They are from the free thing you can join (that they always pester you about when you check out). So since the list of stuff you are not allowed to get seems to be longer than the list of stuff you can get - what should I get?

I was thinking Srixon Q Star tour and/or Divide and maybe a dozen of the Bridgestone Tour B RX - I think both are NOT excluded - most anything/everything else is - that's why I am asking - you all what am I not thinking about?

I am very well stocked on clothes, gloves, towels, shoes, outerwear, don't really play in real rain - just sprinkles where the umbrella is sufficient. I have a rangefinder, a powered pushcart, newish bag. I revert back to more balls when I can't think of anything.

These certificates will expire so I want to use them - total is around $70 - not big bucks but that would make 3 dozen balls cost a total of $20-$30 - so not a bad thing. But, I do still have about 6 dozen balls - as @JB once said "I have too many balls, said no one ever."

I have 2 certificates (or whatever) for stuff at Dick's or Golf Galaxy. They are from the free thing you can join (that they always pester you about when you check out). So since the list of stuff you are not allowed to get seems to be longer than the list of stuff you can get - what should I get?

I was thinking Srixon Q Star tour and/or Divide and maybe a dozen of the Bridgestone Tour B RX - I think both are NOT excluded - most anything/everything else is - that's why I am asking - you all what am I not thinking about?

I am very well stocked on clothes, gloves, towels, shoes, outerwear, don't really play in real rain - just sprinkles where the umbrella is sufficient. I have a rangefinder, a powered pushcart, newish bag. I revert back to more balls when I can't think of anything.

These certificates will expire so I want to use them - total is around $70 - not big bucks but that would make 3 dozen balls cost a total of $20-$30 - so not a bad thing. But, I do still have about 6 dozen balls - as @JB once said "I have too many balls, said no one ever."

if you haven't played the divides, i'd go that route...they're fun to play.

i'm pondering a SIM2 Max 5i...i don't swing a 5i very often but havnig one for punch outs and the occasional full swing fits into whatever it is i do on course...and having an SGI 5i would give me some leeway...at least my internal justification tells me that...or just bite the bullet and get the 790 5i?

if you haven't played the divides, i'd go that route...they're fun to play.
Went with the net. Almost 6 dozen balls, the net will be a better investment.
Thanks!

Cleveland Turbo Halo 4-iron

Callaway BB B21 3 & 5 FW
Cleveland Launcher Halo 4-iron
Cleveland CBX 52° and 56°

Apparently I’m in shaft pondering mode. I’ve purchased 2 new driver shafts and now looking at hybrid shafts. Trying to hold off and any moves until I get to hit the new driver shafts. It’s just so difficult to not buy buy buy!

Apparently I’m in shaft pondering mode. I’ve purchased 2 new driver shafts and now looking at hybrid shafts. Trying to hold off and any moves until I get to hit the new driver shafts. It’s just so difficult to not buy buy buy!

same same...been wanting to try another driver shaft and looking for a shaft to throw in my adams 4H head. i feel like finding some measure of success with the tensei shafts has made me a scaredy cat to try something else.

haha, chasing something?

PX LZ’s

Put T100’s into the bag for the tournaments yesterday and wheeeew. Makes it super tempting to make a move in the MIM’s already.

PX LZ’s

Put T100’s into the bag for the tournaments yesterday and wheeeew. Makes it super tempting to make a move in the MIM’s already.
Already? wowzers

Already? wowzers
I always wanted to try the Accra. They’re good, they’re not life altering. I also enjoy tinkering.

But, the T100S are also the best irons I’ve played for my game in probably two years, so it’s not exactly apples to apples either.

I can get on board with that, @Jman make it happen :cool:
Oh, I’d still be fine. It wouldn’t help you like you think it would. Ish like that is easy for a club reviewer.

Also, I love that you say already when I have like 30 rounds on them…already. :LOL:
Well you are a madman. I haven't played 30 rounds all year

PX LZ’s

The LZs is a shaft I always want to love. The feel amazing, and I love the lively'ness of them. They just launch and spin a bit too much..

Back