Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Ponder

with all the new releases.?

I like this idea a lot Curtis. I've pondered that too, not necessarily making those adjustments but curious about hollow body irons.
I'm thinking I'll try and find an old Apex CF16 single iron to experiment with, and if it works out look into a set of something.

I don't really ponder new model gear...but the Cleveland cbx irons from a couple of years back have caught my eye.

With all the new Cobra releases I’m looking at quite a few possibilities.

I have been all over the place with my ponders. I have a thing for irons and wedges. They make me happy. I like to flirt with the options. But I am hitting irons and wedges well. I am also comfortable with my driver. Where I'm not doing as well is with clubs between driver and irons. My 3w and 3hy are a weakness and I have never put much thought into those clubs. They are an ad hoc afterthought to my bag. This is a smart place for me to make a change. Time to research. Time to start serious pondering. And then time to overcome my frugal ways and make a change. Ping G410, Callaway Epic Flash/Apex, something from Cobra, ...?

Callaway super hybrid?

Its #WPF

But....I'm not pondering?

Giant box O Clubs

C04A8B8C-523C-4FCF-BC40-0C9FBFFE0218.gif

Pondering a Super Hybrid, but only if it can replace both my 3 wood and my 3 hybrid. That would allow me to add a 64* PM Grind 2.0, and keep the 60* Jaws X grind in the bag.

Pondering a Super Hybrid, but only if it can replace both my 3 wood and my 3 hybrid. That would allow me to add a 64* PM Grind 2.0, and keep the 60* Jaws X grind in the bag.

with your club head speed thats doable i think

Im looking forward to you testing one out. It is really a different kind of club.

It scares me to think how long it would be for you considering you hit your 3H into driver territory.

So my ponder mode has been engaged and I won’t be able to get this out of my head if I don’t put my thoughts out there and hopefully get someone else’s suggestion on this.

Found a local deal for a set of Apex Pro forged irons that are priced REALLY well. I just recently updated my irons to a used set of Rogues and have been hitting them pretty well.

I guess what I am thinking or asking, is, are the Apex Pro too much club for me at this point in my game?

Going to check out the PGA SS prior to the putter fitting tomorrow, Super hybrid is the main curiosity.

Pondering um?
OK here goes, should I wait until all the OEM'S release the new Drivers? or just go ahead now and drop some serious cash now for the latest claims of improving my Game o_O

When I was a young whippersnapper I got my ass kicked by a couple old guys that hit the fairway.
Send Help Please, and Thanks for your help in advance...

I hit maybe the coolest wedges I’ve ever hit today.

Im super curious to read the reactions when it’s time....it’ll be mixed for sure.

#January

Im super curious to read the reactions when it’s time....it’ll be mixed for sure.

#January

#January
Quoting this because its absurdly true.

#mindblown

Quoting this because its absurdly true.

#mindblown

Um, I like cool wedges ?‍♂️

And, I am hard pondering a set of Hogan Equalizer DBM with UST Wedge Proto's. Hard. Pondering.

Um, I like cool wedges ?‍♂️

And, I am hard pondering a set of Hogan Equalizer DBM with UST Wedge Proto's. Hard. Pondering.
They might actually be beyond cool.

But it’s going to be love or hate. For sure.

They might actually be beyond cool.

But it’s going to be love or hate. For sure.

Do they have a flange like Kim Kardashian?

Do they have a flange like Kim Kardashian?

And, as a further ponder, not PC but wedge grinds should be named after pinups. Maybe an idea for SWAG golf? ;)

Back