Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Oddly enough, BB&F Ferrules. Considering getting some for when I get my irons swing weighted.

So. Many. Ponders.

Still pondering hard on a new fairway. Need to head back to the PGA Superstore with more time for some comparisons.

The D200s will be back in the bag this season, I took them back from my son in anticipation of buying him new irons. Something tells me it's only a matter of time before I end the ponder of the Halo XLs and just pull the trigger on them already.

#wedgeponderfriday

SMS vs T22 vs ZipCore

Something about me and drivers. I really like my Sim2 but I can’t help but feel the urge to give PXG or Cobra a try. Same story with the 3 wood but I’m leaning towards PXG or Titleist for that…and of course irons but that won’t happen

Back on the p790 ponder. Worst thing was I had ordered a set with C-Taper Lites awhile back, but with the backorder I canceled the order. Now I wish I hadn't....haha

Only if they were all rusty.

Or I suppose if the middle one was rusty, because then the other two poor things would be getting touched by rust.
Did we really need to bring rust into it?

Only if they were all rusty.

Or I suppose if the middle one was rusty, because then the other two poor things would be getting touched by rust.
I think I put Tour Issue DG's in the SMS and run with it.

Very much pondering selling my irons as a set with the shafts and getting some lower launch heads with some rebar shafts. Gonna lose my butt on what I've put into them already might as well dig deeper. :ROFLMAO:

T100S, TCB, JPX Tour, P7MC all on the short list

Backed out on selling my irons, like the P770s a little too much forgiveness wise.

I bought some PX 7.0s that will be here next week. Should be able to get them and the BB&F ferrules in next week or the week after.

Current ponder off today. Mizuno ST-X. But the liver is three everyone else version or the Asian market version? The Asian is supposedly slightly lighter in the head, lighter shaft and longer shaft.

I have 3 shafts at home for tinkering. Ant thoughts?

Current ponder off today. Mizuno ST-X. But the liver is three everyone else version or the Asian market version? The Asian is supposedly slightly lighter in the head, lighter shaft and longer shaft.

I have 3 shafts at home for tinkering. Ant thoughts?
Standard STX.

Thanks James... Also for understanding the gibberish that autocorrect made of my post/ponder!

I need to proofread!

We're SMS twins, I just need to stamp mine to be cool.
I’ve got all mine on the table to be done, except the one I still have to spend an hour drilling the broken graphite out of.

Starting to think which would be better for me. Combo set or One Length. It seems to me I am good from 7-wedges for gapping and distance control. My accuracy could be better but that is skill not equipment. 3w-6i can be a jumbled mess some days. The gaps are funky and varying degree of success on contact. Can OL help make the irons more automatic? Can a combo set give me better gaps? Can I get more of a variety of hybrids/FW to better hit gap numbers? I mean I would have no problem running different shafts in 4-6 even. I can take the 4 and maybe even 5 out of the bag for hybrids. I don't think I can go over a 5w as it just looks odd seeing that much face on a 7w and higher. I don't know......I will probably be at a lot of demo days come the new year.
I just saw this. I put a RadSpeed iron in place of my five iron. I don’t think I’ll ever look back. Been pondering a Mizuno Hot Metal to do the same thing in my JPX set

Back