Official Equipment Pondering Thread

All the ponders. Except putter and UW.

Screenshot_20220108-200510_Chrome.jpg

I’m looking for a tripod to video with my iPhone.I’m at a bay way more often than on grass so need something that will set up on concrete. Suggestions?

Rogue.

2022 drivers.

Thinking of adding something to the top end of my bag…. Currently rocking a 3h and 3 wood. Thinking of an extra wood (maybe 5?) and/or replacing my 4i with a utility. Found a used x forged ut from 2018 that I’m getting tempted by… decisions, decisions

Thinking of adding something to the top end of my bag…. Currently rocking a 3h and 3 wood. Thinking of an extra wood (maybe 5?) and/or replacing my 4i with a utility. Found a used x forged ut from 2018 that I’m getting tempted by… decisions, decisions
Apex UW.

It’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good in that spot!
I know itd come down to fitting, but what #/degree would you recommend?

I know itd come down to fitting, but what #/degree would you recommend?
To fill the 5w realm, the 19 is lethal. It’s LONG, but it’s obnoxiously versatile.

To fill the 5w realm, the 19 is lethal. It’s LONG, but it’s obnoxiously versatile.
Man I need to hit this thing. The $300 price tag is a little much for a soon-to-be student and recent dad, but one can dream 😅.

Man I need to hit this thing. The $300 price tag is a little much for a soon-to-be student and recent dad, but one can dream 😅.
Yeah, it stings for sure, but honestly I’ve not been this blown away by a club in years, and I have reviewed a LOOOOOOOT of clubs haha.

Yeah, it stings for sure, but honestly I’ve not been this blown away by a club in years, and I have reviewed a LOOOOOOOT of clubs haha.
That’s quite the testament. Will have to hit it for sure and then find some $$ wiggle room lol

James have you hit the Rogue ST Pro hybrid yet? You are a much better ball striker than me but that thing had a fantastic shape to it. It was noticably smaller than the UW!!

Thinking about swapping the 3W with a 2H, likely the G425 and also gonna scoop some new Tour B X. My ponder list is going to a biblical scroll by the time I get back :ROFLMAO:.

Wheeeeeeew!

Mock-up for the HS kids putter covers came in from EP.

EB3D9187-8E45-4764-8FD2-DF63F7E43BDF.png

White perforated leather with an OBNOXIOUSLY gloriously badass tiger print fur inside. The kids are flipping out.

Damn that is beautiful
Right????? I'm going to have to give my bag up to a HS kid this year since new orders were like 13 months, so, I kinda need a new bag...

Wheeeeeeew!

Mock-up for the HS kids putter covers came in from EP.

View attachment 9059321

White perforated leather with an OBNOXIOUSLY gloriously badass tiger print fur inside. The kids are flipping out.

i want one. Always like supporting them Cushing tigers.

Back