Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I need to talk my Dad into those CB wedges. I wonder if he watches my videos so he can get out of his own "need bladed wedges" head.
I need to talk myself into them.

Golf shafts!!!

Driver?
Fairway?

Smart man would stay Kinetixx….

Golf shafts!!!

Driver?
Fairway?

Smart man would stay Kinetixx….
@Doubleb21 mentioned all weekend that he needed to put the Kintexx shaft back in his driver. It's a hard ponder right now. I like my Ventus (Velocore) Blue but all this Kinetixx talk has me wondering.......🤔

@Doubleb21 mentioned all weekend that he needed to put the Kintexx shaft back in his driver. It's a hard ponder right now. I like my Ventus (Velocore) Blue but all this Kinetixx talk has me wondering.......🤔

It only stayed out one round and back in! Try it @robrandalgz they are amazing shafts.

Still pondering hard on Halo XL irons. I mean, they'd nicely match the Hy-Wood I have in the bag now, right????

Pondering the Ventus Blue Velocore shaft for my new (or even newer) driver. What else is available - to further complicate the ponder - that has attibutes like the Ventus? Surely by now other manufacturers have an alternative answer to this wildly popular (and expensive!) shaft.

5 wood ponder engaged. Too big of a gap between my 15* ew and 19* hybrid.

After recording with @Canadan today, effing golf balls. Hahaha

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 5.45.22 PM.png

After recording with @Canadan today, effing golf balls. Hahaha

Oh no..... I dont know what your thinking but I am maybe thinking something similar....

also, I have couple thoughts, that turned into wanting to test, that turned into the purchase of 2 iron shafts, 3 wedge shafts, 5 grips and ferrules.

I love reading and writing about products that are super interesting. Today is definitely one of those days, and while I can't share details yet, you all will see what I'm talking about soon enough. Needless to say, ponder mode activated.

I love reading and writing about products that are super interesting. Today is definitely one of those days, and while I can't share details yet, you all will see what I'm talking about soon enough. Needless to say, ponder mode activated.

Real Ponder, or Hawk Ponder?

real ponder, and to be honest, it's not 100000% something that I NEED to replace. But it's just damn cool.

Hmmm I’m going putter or hybrid

I just realized I'm a new driver & set of irons away from a total Cleveland/Srixon bag.

Hmmmm....

I have some tests coming I am going to do. Just waiting for a few more things to hit shelves..

Pondering a Rogue LS. Hard.

Back