Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I need a new 54 degree. First time in a long time I am pondering a club I actually need. Current wegde is just done. Pondering all raw wedges. Not sure what to get. I just know I want a raw wedge.

What ball to try next. BXS was a failed experiment. Maybe Titleist Tour Speed or Q-Star Tour :unsure:

I have decided i am going to get a pushcart next, then putter. Debating between Bag Boy Nitron, Clicgear Rovic RV1S, or the Omada. Like the idea of the Nitron, but a little hesitant as my last cart was a Bag Boy and it broke on me. I could have gotten it fixed but i got fed up and threw it away. For that reason alone the Rovic is where i am leaning right now.

Decision will be made soon, have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket lol

I have decided i am going to get a pushcart next, then putter. Debating between Bag Boy Nitron, Clicgear Rovic RV1S, or the Omada. Like the idea of the Nitron, but a little hesitant as my last cart was a Bag Boy and it broke on me. I could have gotten it fixed but i got fed up and threw it away. For that reason alone the Rovic is where i am leaning right now.

Decision will be made soon, have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket lol
Curious, why the Rovic model over the ClicGear M4? The swivel front wheel?

I love my older iteration ClicGear (I've owned a 2.0 and now a 3.0).

Genuinely curious. I see ClicGears out here all the time, but have never seen a Rovic model in the wild.

Titleist TSR

Curious, why the Rovic model over the ClicGear M4? The swivel front wheel?

I love my older iteration ClicGear (I've owned a 2.0 and now a 3.0).

Genuinely curious. I see ClicGears out here all the time, but have never seen a Rovic model in the wild.
Only because i have gift card money to a certain store and that is the model they have. No other reason. 🤣🤣

Been hybrid curious lately.. I have not used a hybrid in years....

I need a new carry bag. I have the mizuno kilo and to be honest its garbage. Its light ans comfy to carry but is falling apart after 1 year and the drink holder is a disaster

looking at ping hoofer craz e lite but not reading good reviews on that durability either.

want a light bag, 4 way divider is fine with decent leg system. Any recommendations..?

Irons. ZX5's, Apex, E722/C722, and several others. Really just irons in general. Main part of my bag that needs an upgrade.

Started looking for hybrids tonight..... why, when I can't hit hybrids?

Still looking for the right stand bag. Maybe some wedges.

Pondering a more player friendly 6iron. Playing p790 6i - Aw. Playing sim max5h. I skip over the 6i a lot. Pretty much only time I use it is when I need to punch out from under a tree. But the 5h to 7i is leaving about a 25 year gap in my bag.

contemplating a 7W...no idea why.

Titleist fairways.

U505.

I can’t help it, love to rep a brand I’m attending an Experience for!

Stealth 9 wood? Could gap well between my 7 wood and 5 hybrid. I'll get a better idea after a couple of rounds this weekend.

Jaws raw

I need a new carry bag. I have the mizuno kilo and to be honest its garbage. Its light ans comfy to carry but is falling apart after 1 year and the drink holder is a disaster

looking at ping hoofer craz e lite but not reading good reviews on that durability either.

want a light bag, 4 way divider is fine with decent leg system. Any recommendations..?
I’m really liking my Cobra Ultralight stand. Fits nicely on a push cart and has quite a bit of storage.

Pondering the new Rogue ST Pro Irons.......Maybe Tensei white 85 stiff?
Like my Apex 21's, not sure about the fc90 (SteelFiber) shafts after 6 months. I played i95cw in my last set and liked the shaft better.

2015 Apex hybrid.

Can't really see how I would benefit from a 9 wood or 4 hybrid. The 7 wood and 5 hybrid are just right. Put the G2 5 iron in the bag and love it. The 5 hybrid is like a 5+. Oh yeah and also I'm totally in love with my Stealth driver from a looks and performance perspective.

Think I need some RifleScope Technology in my life

ZX5 4i. My miss is much smaller with my 5i than my 4h, so I can't help but wonder if I would be better off with an iron in that slot. Flip side is that I'm more susceptible to a chunk with a long iron, which is disaster - but it's much less common than the big 4h push/block is. 5i is more susceptible to an over-draw, but at least that's a one way miss. It's also probably a slightly shorter yardage than the 4h, which may be more useful on more par 3's.

Gonna ask my fitter/pro about it.

Ventus Red 5s is treating me well but something about diamana TB 40x option won’t stop popping in to my mind

Mizuno Pro 225 4 iron.
Fli-Hi 2.

These must happen as ASAP as possible.
I'm guessing the 225 is similar to the HMP, which is a powerhouse and plenty forgiving.

Back