Official Equipment Pondering Thread

i need to figure something out for the hybrid spot. it gets me in trouble a lot. not sure if a different shaft would suit my timing better, or just a wholesale change. i almost never hit it well.

Now that I know there's no structural damage to my knee and walking is OK, I'm back looking to join the Push Cart Mafia. Some decent CaddyTek and ClicGear deals locally on FB Marketplace that I'm going to try and check out.

U505 3i. That’s my ponder.

Seems like newer drivers all have a big spaceship on the bottom of them now, some being pretty extreme. Assuming that’s related to CG manipulation? Amazing how they are able to hide that at address.

I’m going to go hit some at GG eventually. I still have the V Series/Tour Blue and it’s seems to be pretty solid, but I’m sure there’s some room for improvement at this point. I did make a +2 loft adjustment to it and that really made a difference.

Seems like newer drivers all have a big spaceship on the bottom of them now, some being pretty extreme. Assuming that’s related to CG manipulation? Amazing how they are able to hide that at address.

I’m going to go hit some at GG eventually. I still have the V Series/Tour Blue and it’s seems to be pretty solid, but I’m sure there’s some room for improvement at this point. I did make a +2 loft adjustment to it and that really made a difference.

I think you might like the new Rogue line. It is really really good.

Yeah, the amount they’re able to manipulate things even more now keeps on impressing, but you’re right most hide it SO well at address.

I can’t wait for you to hit some of the new stuff.

I think I want to jump in on the Axius Core thing.

Demoing seems to be much more accessible now, which is cool.

Good to see your name in ponder land again, @Hawk! It's been a minute.

A ponder turned into a search.

a search that turned into a find.

A find turned into a deal.

a deal turned into….. stay tuned..

Mizuno Pro 225 4 iron.
Fli-Hi 2.

These must happen as ASAP as possible.
I would love to watch what happens with a frankenflihi 2 in the Canadan bag..

Not so much equipment, but pondering a way to repair my hitting net.

I've got a Hank Haney net, that uses poles like tent poles. The problem, sections of the poles keep breaking. 5 times now in the past month. Thats not good.

Probable options are either pex plumbing piping, or PVC electrical conduit.

tsi2 20*, or
uw 21*

really like the shape of both. looking for something to shake up the hybrid spot. differences between the two?

tsi2 20*, or
uw 21*

really like the shape of both. looking for something to shake up the hybrid spot. differences between the two?
I went tsi2 the UW is awesome as well though.

I went tsi2 the UW is awesome as well though.

i want something that will elevate somewhat easily. can be hit out of light rough. and for short par 4s.

i want something that will elevate somewhat easily. can be hit out of light rough. and for short par 4s.
Well. My vote would be tsi2 or hold off for just a couple of months and go tsr

U505 or TM DHY

Pondering the Cobra Agera, or a SeeMore putter. Agera because the looks and feel were great the few times I've rolled one, plus MOI! The SeeMore because my setup needs to be more consistent. I love my Chicago when I'm on, but my stroke may be too inconsistent...

Ponder on a Ventus Black and Red for the driver and fw.

UW 21

Lighter shafts for my T100s
New UDI2 and still searching for the flihi to hit
Raw wedges
TSr4

For those that like good gloves this one is underrated

90730F33-8B9D-464E-AC3D-83158E0F0D07.jpeg

Back