Official Equipment Pondering Thread

New 20* hybrid and possibly a new wedge set. I am gonna make 2020 my b*tch and get back to making golf my passion.

This box with a fairway, hybrid, and putter I’m getting from THP HQ.....

2020 is now officially the Year of Cobra for me.

Pondering getting a HZRDUS Smoke Green to cut down and install into this Super Hybrid I just got....

Hahaha. I can not wait to see Frankenstein in your bag

How long before the rest of us know more?

i hope it’s what i think it is, cuz it’s so good

Driving iron? 5 wood? Different hybrid? I don't know. Have a hole to fill in that area. Need to skip ahead a couple weeks to where I can actually swing some instead of deciding by internet.

I cannot wait until I can get a new 3+ from Callaway. I am also eyeing a new Toulon that will be mine once it's released.

I cannot wait until I can get a new 3+ from Callaway. I am also eyeing a new Toulon that will be mine once it's released.

Same on both accounts!

I am torn between the following :

1. UHX irons (maybe CBX)
2. Srixon U85 utility hybrid
3. Super hybrid

I am torn between the following :

1. UHX irons (maybe CBX)
2. Srixon U85 utility hybrid
3. Super hybrid

In that order? Why are you torn? What's the preference?

In that order? Why are you torn? What's the preference?

The preference is the utility hybrid from either srixon or Cleveland... Then the irons but I love my launcher HBs... And the more I hear about the super hybrid, the more I dislike my fmax hybrid...

I think the utility is the way to go...

The preference is the utility hybrid from either srixon or Cleveland... Then the irons but I love my launcher HBs... And the more I hear about the super hybrid, the more I dislike my fmax hybrid...

I think the utility is the way to go...

I think you know what you have to do...

I think you know what you have to do...

after hitting my HL4 irons today (2i & 3i), I just don't know that the utility iron is needed, either :rolleyes: but I WANT it :rolleyes::cautious:

after hitting my HL4 irons today (2i & 3i), I just don't know that the utility iron is needed, either :rolleyes: but I WANT it :rolleyes::cautious:

#PonderApproved

Only way to find out which is better is an in hand head to head battle!

Subbing out my 5 wood for more of a driving iron of some kind? Not sure....I like my 5 wood but can't drive it sometimes like I need to. Gets up quick.

For some reason, I have been kicking around the idea of testing the Vega VM-02 irons, something about the tri-grind sole has me intrigued.

Cobra Forged Tecs. I can’t kick the idea of a blind purchase. Grrrrrr

Back