Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Just arrived minutes ago. Christmas 2.0
8ab95119ef7ea842c8c86f3db2f5f1c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am interested in having a look at the new G710? iron model. If I like the looks of it, and player reviews are reasonably good, I might buy a set a year from now.
For the past 18 months I've enjoyed playing a set of G700.

I want ALL of the Riptide shafts.

I want ALL of the Riptide shafts.

I need to try one. You’ve mentioned riptide a few times over the last couple of days. I’ll be interested to hear more about why they work so well for you

I need to try one. You’ve mentioned riptide a few times over the last couple of days. I’ll be interested to hear more about why they work so well for you
Check out the Small Batch Experience threads (build up thread and live thread). It’s a great fit for me, and my 1/1 is built off its profile with just some T1100 added to the tip. Haha

Check out the Small Batch Experience threads (build up thread and live thread). It’s a great fit for me, and my 1/1 is built off its profile with just some T1100 added to the tip. Haha

Will do. I think it’s when I was MIA so didn’t catch it at the time. Thanks for the input

Will do. I think it’s when I was MIA so didn’t catch it at the time. Thanks for the input
Yessiree.

Was REALLY good for a few of us, for a couple they didn’t get along at all. The most aggressive swingers seemed to get the most out of it.

I want some new wedges and I can't decide. I am literally thinking about putting up a poll and letting the forum decide on what I play in 2020.

Sshhh, don’t tell @McLovin but I’m pondering a Triple Track putter

I've gone from pondering to looking to purchase a Cleveland Frontline Elevado slant neck putter. The one I demoed in the local shop already sold!

mavrik 5 wood and/or Triple Track Ten... i got clubs to trade and $300 in Callaway gift card

I am heartbroken to not see a #7 version!

We didn’t ask why no #7, but I’m going to guess it’s the design that doesn’t lend itself for TT. Remember the big thing is the lines have to be a specific distance from each other and on the 7 that doesn’t seem to have enough room.

New irons. I've been playing 2nd hand TM Tour Burners for a year. They are quite good match for me and I've learned to swing them. Nothing wrong with them, except they feel a bit chunky and clunky, and with steel shafts a bit on the heavy side. Tried friend M1s with stock 70g graphite shaft and they felt almost perfect on both aspects.

There might be something happening career wise and I'm pondering how to celebrate it. Nothing better than new irons, right?

Triple Track Putter. Don't need a putter. Don't need a putter. Might need a Triple Track Putter.

I am currently pondering a different 3 wood and driver.

I am thinking of something big like the big tour 3 wood from cobra and the Mavrik!

I want some new wedges and I can't decide. I am literally thinking about putting up a poll and letting the forum decide on what I play in 2020.

CBX 2.0? PM Grinds? MD4s? TONS of great choices.

Sshhh, don’t tell @McLovin but I’m pondering a Triple Track putter

So am I, and I blame you. I’d quite blissfully missed the @DNevsCG and Sean Toulon video of them. Now I need to try one out.

Back