Official Equipment Pondering Thread

in three years I have seen one set of one length get sold. Lots and lots of demos, a few fittings, but hardly any buys.
Cobras numbers show differently, fwiw.

Cobras numbers show differently, fwiw.

I am sure they are selling some. They are pretty much the only OEM that does single length as stock set. I have never witnessed them out in the wild as well. I think it is a great idea for a lot of golfers. I have just not seen many willing to pull their wallet for them.

I did a recent fitting for a gentleman that did progressive from 4-7 and the rest of his set from 8 to LW were all one length. So, there is that as well. While not completely one length, I guess it is one length'ish.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea and I love options. I have not witnessed the success in one length personally.

Head covers to go with the new bag

2b8a2ce45ff547bb6b712b500db272a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was SO dead set on picking up a Taylormade SIM driver, then I had a chance to hit it along side the Mavrik and the Cobra King SZ. I'll be damned if I didn't fall instantly in love with the Cobra. I've never owned one of their products and now my whole world has been flipped upside down.

Srixon Z785 driver...contemplating moving my F9, F9 3W to fund one. But I looooove the look of the F9 (and it’s performance, of course) but the crown of the 785 is very appealing as well.

I'm about to dive into the world of TT Elevate iron shafts. MWard is sending me a shaft that I should get any day now. I can't wait to install it and see if re-shafting my irons is in my future! :twist::twist::love::love::love::love: CAN'T WAIT! THANK YOU MWARD!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

I'm waiting to see reviews of the Titleist T400's. Especially reviews from high handicappers using these clubs. I know it's the indian and not the arrow but these irons are appealing to me. SGI. Thinner sole and topline than some of the other SGI clubs. I already know I can't get the price past my wife so I'd be piecing a set together picking up a club every few weeks. But I'm hoping it would be worth it.

Srixon Z785 driver...contemplating moving my F9, F9 3W to fund one. But I looooove the look of the F9 (and it’s performance, of course) but the crown of the 785 is very appealing as well.
785 is very good, F9 is better.

Wish it was mine but no way I could game those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pfffttt - I've seen you swing a club - Don't sell that to me....

Decided I need buy myself a new putter for a get well soon present to myself, help my decide I have narrowed it down to piretti, Cameron and evnroll (I think haha) help talk me into to something

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Golf Galaxy has Taylormade ATV grind wedges for $70. Really thinking about picking up a set.

Want.

AB180D92-808D-429A-ABB8-F4F3BB6B80D0.jpeg

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a set of MP-18 MMC's. They are 5-p with Project X LZ 5.0 Graphite shafts. If I get them I will pull the shafts to sell and go with the 6.0 Steel shafts.

I’m starting to really want to look into the new CLK 19* mizuno hybrid

Toulon Chicago or Odyssey R-Line Arrow ?

Hard pondering a 510 or UDI 2H, and a set of KING Forged Tec, but so far others seem to want them more than I do. Going to have to pony up for the Tec at some point. The driving irons I could live without.

Tax season putter incoming because this season is going to be rough.... Frontline, Toulon, Mizuno mcraft, Scotty...

Back