Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Your body will thank you.
It only makes sense.

Ive got MMT 105’s, Recoil 110’s, and Recoil 95 -Proto’s.

Choices...

It only makes sense.

Ive got MMT 105’s, Recoil 110’s, and Recoil 95 -Proto’s.

Choices...

I’ll take what you don’t use!

On a serious note...I hope one of those options work for you and eases the pain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need some Recoil 110 Protos. Bad.

I wasn't sure where else to put this but I have pondered long enough and finally, made the investment. I know it's nothing fancy or special but it's a nice little set up for me. I went with the SkyTrack, Fiberbuilt 7' x 4' Studio hitting Mat, and the Net Return Home series net. I have so far gotten two sessions in and couldn't be happier with the purchase. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. I will warn you, if you reach out, I will do my best to sell you on everything! I'm just excited I get to practice everyday!

jView attachment 8928258
It's nothing fancy or special? I bet a solid chunk of THPers wishes they had that setup.

Can confirm. Shafts so finely crafted that even the Gods themselves would shudder with pure joy upon first strike.
Well this mortal will stick to the plain ole 110’s :rolleyes:

I wasn't sure where else to put this but I have pondered long enough and finally, made the investment. I know it's nothing fancy or special but it's a nice little set up for me. I went with the SkyTrack, Fiberbuilt 7' x 4' Studio hitting Mat, and the Net Return Home series net. I have so far gotten two sessions in and couldn't be happier with the purchase. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. I will warn you, if you reach out, I will do my best to sell you on everything! I'm just excited I get to practice everyday!

jView attachment 8928258
Yeah it's not special... It's remarkable! I 100% have this as a dream setup when I afford to build a shed or have a third car garage...

I need head covers to go with this bag.

hooferlite_10_black_tropic_white_mouseover_500x500.jpg

Thor probably uses the 125's.

I'd honestly game those too if I hadn't gotten used to the 110 weight. I was originally in the 125 F4. 110g feels perfect right now so let's just say I'm scouring the interwebs.

My serious ponder is new shafts for the epic forged or possibly pxg gen 3 xp irons

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I'd honestly game those too if I hadn't gotten used to the 110 weight. I was originally in the 125 F4. 110g feels perfect right now so let's just say I'm scouring the interwebs.
I'd game the 110 or the 95 and not think twice.

Lighter for my long swing = less over the top. BIG win.

I use golflogix. Sometimes it seems accurate to what the tee box says but at the local exec we play it can be off by 15 yards from the tee box sign. I'm not sure how accurate the signs are as its a cheap course but it's making me lose confidence in the app.

My app had me set up my bag and estimate the distances for each club. I use the apps club recommendations and it gets me pretty close most of the time if I hit a clean shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ECCO-Golf-Lux-Golf-Shoes---BisonStone.jpg

?

RTX4 Full sole in a 60. I need to see one in person again and get some test swings in.

RTX4 Full sole in a 60. I need to see one in person again and get some test swings in.
That would be fun for you I'd bet.

I'm eyeing SM8's, I wish I could get them all with an M-Grind a-la the NL wedges.

That would be fun for you I'd bet.

I'm eyeing SM8's, I wish I could get them all with an M-Grind a-la the NL wedges.

Still by far my favorite grind ever. I might just get a new set of those because of how they play for me. A lot of bounce that doesn’t play like a lot of bounce.

Still by far my favorite grind ever. I might just get a new set of those because of how they play for me. A lot of bounce that doesn’t play like a lot of bounce.

Amazing wedges. You can hit any shot you want with the NL M grind

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

My current and continuing equipment ponder......whether to get my highest lofted wedges lengthened and lie adjusted or order the proper fit Full Face CBX 58*?

Amazing wedges. You can hit any shot you want with the NL M grind

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

absolutely, and the feel is IMO better than the majority of the off the rack wedges on the market.

Back