Official Equipment Pondering Thread

So you want to be a golf reviewer......

:oops:

812B21A0-078E-4FCE-9E85-D2CB67FD4C66.jpeg

Country Club Elite 5x5 mat and Pro Series V2 Net Return golf net for the garage. :oops:

Country Club Elite 5x5 mat and Pro Series V2 Net Return golf net for the garage. :oops:
And NO, I’m not going to build an indoor freaking simulator. ;)

I’m debating how the heck I’m gonna get my irons re shafted with everything closed!! we should create a THP member workshop. Anybody with capacities take on club work and ship clubs to them and obviously pay them for their services! 😂

So foresight fsx software is very much on the mind right now.

I think the only other thing on my mind is fiddling with top of the bag shafts for 3 wood and 5 wood to optimize ball flight and feels.

I also need to get my clubs on the loft and lie machine.

I’m debating how the heck I’m gonna get my irons re shafted with everything closed!! we should create a THP member workshop. Anybody with capacities take on club work and ship clubs to them and obviously pay them for their services! 😂
Yeah, I like that idea too but in the meantime I think I'm going to support the locals who need the support too.

Yeah, I like that idea too but in the meantime I think I'm going to support the locals who need the support too.

yeah I totally would but everything Local for me closed!

I haven't checked if anything near me is open but I know I need some club work done. Might be a time to give more business to Will at the Peoples Club.

I really want to buy those new clubs I've had my eyes on but I cannot do it right now with everything going on.

It’s time for you to learn how to do the stuff yourself. You would never regret it.

It’s time for you to learn how to do the stuff yourself. You would never regret it.

It’s on my things to do! Need shaft puller, heat gun, SW machine Etc. And a good mentor to teach me the ropes!

Perfectly happy with my srixons but there's a set of LH hogan ptx's to be had for less than $200...

Kiyoshi Black or Accra Tour Z RPG?

Mat is done. Now to the net.....

Are you going impact screen or a simple return net?
Return net. It’s a simple garage setup I need to easily take down. Hence none of the simulator craziness.

Return net. It’s a simple garage setup I need to easily take down. Hence none of the simulator craziness.
Smart. What are the contenders?

Searching on line (social distancing, sheltered) for an inexpensive 5 Hybrid. I play Ping, generally. Have the Ping G419 3&4 hybrid, and love them. Any justify right now the cost of a Ping G410 5 Hybrid.
looki g at the Titleist 818H1. Can find one for $50.
how does it compare.
Anybody give me your thoughts.

A great putting practice mat.
A Garmin G80.
A Mavrik 4H.
A trip to the moon.

Contemplating a wedge with a different bounce for when there are packed wet bunkers.. Could just be a technique issue but I struggled last round

A decent putting mat, after my last attempt became a PayPal gong show.
New bag, something lightweight, decent amount of space, potentially 14 way.

Back