Official Equipment Pondering Thread

$895 one time fee. If you want the previous version and all the custom courses made for it then another $100 (which is the way I am leaning)
Wait, just for the visuals?

That seems rough.

Wait, just for the visuals?

That seems rough.
The game includes over 170,000 courses that you can play and the graphics and game play is really good

The game includes over 170,000 courses that you can play and the graphics and game play is really good
I know TGC well. I've got about 50 builds in that database lol

Still though, I was expecting a couple hundred at most for some reason.

I know TGC well. I've got about 50 builds in that database lol

Still though, I was expecting a couple hundred at most for some reason.
If I understand correctly it's tied to the skytrak unit as well once you purchase. I would love to find it cheaper but I believe you have to buy through skytrak

Shafts for CMB’s.

Gotta go MMT’s, no?

Yup! Do it

A 6 hybrid. I hate my 6 iron!! I like the looks of the Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi, but I am gonna shop around to see what I can find.

If I understand correctly it's tied to the skytrak unit as well once you purchase. I would love to find it cheaper but I believe you have to buy through skytrak
$1k for visuals of a course? Nope. I'll just keep hitting the range. Can't you play the WGT cheaper?

$1k for visuals of a course? Nope. I'll just keep hitting the range. Can't you play the WGT cheaper?
I should also mention that you have to pay skytrak for their game improvement plan ($100 per year) to run any of the sim software. (the virtual driving range is the only one that's free and doesn't require that package). WGT is cheaper but the visuals are not near as good as the other software packages. If you think of it as a $1k investment to have sim golf for life (plus a recurring $100 fee to skytrak) it isn't as bad. None of the sim software plans are cheap. Most of them are $300-$500 per year recurring. At least TGC is a one time cost and from what I've seen they seem to have the most courses as well as the best game play. Nothing about sim golf is cheap.

Seriously pondering the puttout trainer with mat after seeing the fun competition thread..

and older set of irons...not sure what, tho...could be the covid-19 talking, tho

Details on the headcover:

• All proceeds from our limited edition #DRIVEITAWAY headcover will go to relief efforts for COVID-19.
  • 50% of the proceeds will be donated directly to Samaritan’s Purse to help fund the emergency field hospitals and medicine needed for patients affected during this time. The other 50% of proceeds will go towards funding our in-house production of masks to ship to healthcare workers on the frontline battling the spread of the virus. We wanted to play our part in helping in any way we can – let’s #DRIVEITAWAY.

Details on the headcover:

• All proceeds from our limited edition #DRIVEITAWAY headcover will go to relief efforts for COVID-19.
  • 50% of the proceeds will be donated directly to Samaritan’s Purse to help fund the emergency field hospitals and medicine needed for patients affected during this time. The other 50% of proceeds will go towards funding our in-house production of masks to ship to healthcare workers on the frontline battling the spread of the virus. We wanted to play our part in helping in any way we can – let’s #DRIVEITAWAY.

I mean, I feel the intent is good, but that's a little weird.

Kinda like having a bunch of norcos stitched onto a driver cover with #DRIVEAWAYADDICTION

Kinda like having a bunch of norcos stitched onto a driver cover with #DRIVEAWAYADDICTION

I will admit, it's not what I expected to see in my inbox this morning, but it is for a good cause and they are a local business to my area, so supporting them is a double win.

Also, it's a great gift for the microbiologist in your life.

I really don't need another set of items but there is a set of Mizuno MP-54 irons (4-pw) locally for $100 and they are clean..

Higher launching, and spinning iron shafts for modern low spin iron heads.

So....Elevates. :oops:

Round and round I go.

pondering some iron shafts: 5-pw

CTaper Lites S or X
Nippon Modus 105/110s
Project X LZ 6.0

or whatever else falls in that mid/high trajectory and isnt as heavy as a railroad tie lol

pondering some iron shafts: 5-pw

CTaper Lites S or X
Nippon Modus 105/110s
Project X LZ 6.0

or whatever else falls in that mid/high trajectory and isnt as heavy as a railroad tie lol
Quit spamming me.

The 2020 Miura Baby Blades have caught my eye, not sure if I am looney enough to go down the Blade road again....IMG_3003.jpgIMG_3001.jpgIMG_3004.jpgIMG_3002.jpgIMG_3002.jpg

Here are some pics (from Will P.) compared to the TC 201, looks like it would be hard to miss the sweet spot since it is so small. I hit Kang's at a THP Event years ago and it was so nice....I assume these are the same thing just newer.

Link seems to have stopped working.

19YMEUPTTTMTBLBLCTRN_Grey

I know I recently got the g400max (late to the party) but maybe King SZ extreme??

Back