Official Equipment Pondering Thread

If you’d have done it months ago it’d be paid for. :p
If I'd have done it three days ago, it would have been that instead of a putter.. which you don't normally bother me about so damn - now that I think about it..

If I'd have done it three days ago, it would have been that instead of a putter.. which you don't normally bother me about so damn - now that I think about it..

Would you consider LESSONS equipment....I need somebody to look at my equipment: hands, arms, shoulders, hips

Would you consider LESSONS equipment....I need somebody to look at my equipment: hands, arms, shoulders, hips
Definitely. Best investment in golf.

Pondering something Cobra, love the brand and never bought any of it. I think that needs to change

Pondering something Cobra, love the brand and never bought any of it. I think that needs to change
It really does. They are making fire

remember when hybrids were not 300 bucks a pop?

Saaaame.
I keep poking my head into this thread expecting to see that you finally caved in and bought one.

What are you in the market for?

Really intrigued by the forged tec irons. Also love the look of the speed zone driver, prefer the black and white with the matte top. Such good looking clubs

Really intrigued by the forged tec irons. Also love the look of the speed zone driver, prefer the black and white with the matte top. Such good looking clubs
King forged tec, man... SOOOOOOOOO good.

I want Foresight to release their cart already. I may ponder that. Idk. Maybe not

King forged tec, man... SOOOOOOOOO good.
So so so so so good.
Honestly, I think we could have made Range Days an hour on those.

I was wondering if we'd even make it 15 minutes... Then we started talking..

listened to it again tonight and one of the reasons I want to try them lol

That is awesome!
It’s like a “too good to be true” iron, that is true it seems. That doesn’t happen too much anymore.

Back