Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Thinking about large 3w with tall face for tee club. Not sure what, I've always looked for shallow faced FWs, feel more confident with them of the deck.

Cobra Big Tour FW caught my attention. 13% bigger head volume than in my F8 5-6FWY, high launch low spin head. This would mean I would need to kick something out. AS good as the Utility is, it's quite redundant with 5-6fwy and 4h distance wise. Also, my driving distances have been creeping up from 200 to 220-235 so what would be the point of replacing driver that I can point and shoot long enough for average Joe/golfer. Still, ponder mode engaged.

I hit players style irons better. I just effing do.

Post bedtime of the trio, I was able to sneak into the garage and hit some balls, and I hit my Miura’s and CMB’s insanely well.

I think I’m done fighting it for good. The Hogan combo set could be the ticket.

Elevate X100 and I are just great bedfellows.

I don’t know why I fight it, DB told me not to and @Tenputt can vouch theyre good for me.

Post bedtime of the trio, I was able to sneak into the garage and hit some balls, and I hit my Miura’s and CMB’s insanely well.

Maybe wait a few more days to ponder. Maybe. Idk. Might be the bourbon.

Maybe wait a few more days to ponder. Maybe. Idk. Might be the bourbon.
Nah. Been waiting 2 weeks for the Hogan’s to ship :p

I get called crazy for it by some, but I hit a more demanding iron more consistently. It’s odd, it’s crazy, but for me it’s true.

Elevate X100 and I are just great bedfellows.

I don’t know why I fight it, DB told me not to and @Tenputt can vouch theyre good for me.

The day I played with @Jman at Aviara, his iron play was the equivalent of a plus index. No exaggeration. The ball flight was perfect, too. It is a man and a shaft match made in heaven.

Honestly, I do not know for the life of me why you would move away from the Apex irons. Those are so good for you.

Revised ponder:
Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 60D

Just did. But, wait, I haven’t gone through this thread. I thought you ordered some Forged Tecs with Catalyst shafts.
I may have. Who knows right now!

The day I played with @Jman at Aviara, his iron play was the equivalent of a plus index. No exaggeration. The ball flight was perfect, too. It is a man and a shaft match made in heaven.
Aww shucks.

After walking 18 in 95*, I think my next bag NEEDS a cooler POUCH, not pocket...next week, we get into the 100s...

blk_main_4c84345b-a0e7-4384-b851-228be668d0d4_1024x1024.jpeg

CANNOT get it out of my head.

My putting was atrocious yesterday. One of those days where the green speeds messed with me early on and it seemed like I had to putt defensively the entire round. Might be pondering a new flat stick even though I really enjoyed the Anser last year. Could go back to mallet for a short term look.

every time someone posts a Lin-Q pic I get an itch.

and yes I talked to my doctor about getting a cream for it.

I am pondering a new shaft for my driver. I think I'm biting off a little more than I can chew right now.

Too stiff?

Yes. I’m right on the edge of regular and stiff. But for the driver I didn’t fit my swing profile. I knew it when I bought it so I was expecting this. Giving it another week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering a second set of irons, Cobra Forged Tec vs Ping I210.

Love the look of both, hit the pings and they were amazing.

Pros & cons out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm. Stick with 5w turned down to 17 degrees or...........try a 17 deg 2 hybrid......ponder, ponder, ponder.

EXS pros.

Does TEE have a demo program? Going to be a very closely watched item once in people's hands.

I don’t have a strong ponder right now but one or two golf shafts may need to be ordered to try out. I’m leaning Lin-Q and Kinetixx

Back