Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I don’t have a strong ponder right now but one or two golf shafts may need to be ordered to try out. I’m leaning Lin-Q and Kinetixx

What are you putting them in?

What are you putting them in?
Mav I think. I love the numbers I’m seeing and the weight but the urge to tinker a little and experiment is making me think.

I am not pondering this anymore.. I installed a KBS TD cat 5 70 gram shaft into a original one

monster fairway finder!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Still pondering about shafts and how they affect my swing. Waiting for my Cobra SZ to get here with the different shaft to test out and swap shafts, compare, etc.

New Ponder.....

Wanna try a heavier, shorter iron like setup shaft in my hybrid. Something in the 90 -100g range and playing at around 39.5"

Why do I love playing players irons so much?

Because you’re a beast.
It’s nice to be out of the 4 month jungle of sh***y swings. That’s for sure.

Hogan combos should check a lot of boxes.

Ohhhhh PTx Pro........ I want..

Or 0311P.
Or MP-20 MB.
I went split set, Im curious to see how I handle the MB’s in the scoring clubs, it’s been a minute.

I think you’d get more joy out of the MB’s.

Thinking about some SM8's. Leaning towards 54D and 58M.

20200529_194949.jpg

This one's first up on the bad decision's for tonight list.

Then putting.

What's bouncing around in that brain of yours?
I’m surprisingly content with my golf bag right now so I’m trying to figure out my next move. I think the callaway trade bump will get me to bite eventually.

Let's drink things and make bad decisions tonight.

Who's in?

I'm on this boat right now. Got the whiskey poured and have some gift cards to burn. I need a 3w in the bag, but really want to get fitted before pulling the trigger. Covid is making that nearly impossible right now. Do I say **** it and pull the trigger?

Back