Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I'm on this boat right now. Got the whiskey poured and have some gift cards to burn. I need a 3w in the bag, but really want to get fitted before pulling the trigger. Covid is making that nearly impossible right now. Do I say **** it and pull the trigger?
I mean... OBVIOUSLY!!!

What's atop the list?

I want some more bladey irons. Not sure I can justify what I REALLY want to get, though.

I mean... OBVIOUSLY!!!

What's atop the list?

I've been looking at the TM SIM Max or Cobra F9. The Cobra caught my eye as that was a strong recommendation in the thread regarding forgiving 3woods. But the SIM Max also has good reviews. That being said, I currently have a Titleist 816 H1 hybrid in the bag which I hit pretty well, so I've also looked at the Titleist woods, albeit very briefly.

I've been looking at the TM SIM Max or Cobra F9. The Cobra caught my eye as that was a strong recommendation in the thread regarding forgiving 3woods. But the SIM Max also has good reviews. That being said, I currently have a Titleist 816 H1 hybrid in the bag which I hit pretty well, so I've also looked at the Titleist woods, albeit very briefly.
man, one of my fav hybrids of all time. Wish it translated into their newer products.

whatchu buyin?
Good question. I don't need anything. Got the first time in awhile I'm not pondering a putter. Maybe an Exotics 3 wood.

man, one of my fav hybrids of all time. Wish it translated into their newer products.

I love that club. Any experience with the Titleist woods?

I love that club. Any experience with the Titleist woods?
Yeah, 915 and TS a bit. I enjoyed them both, but found better options out there,

All depends on what you're looking for. In my case, I want as small and as low spin as I can go without missing fairways haha! Obsessed last year over my F9 tour fairway.

Good question. I don't need anything. Got the first time in awhile I'm not pondering a putter. Maybe an Exotics 3 wood.
TEE is on my mind too

Alright. 1 down.

Azalea? ER1? Something that'll hurt even more?

The pro line of woods and irons. Thankfully I can’t order them yet
Those seem pretty sweet. I was thinking EXS 220 but maybe I should ponder the pro line.

Back