Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I still really want to try catalyst. Not in the 80 though.. Probably the heaviest.. 100 or 110?

That would be the 100g in taper tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be the 100g in taper tip.
low/low is my jam.

I think between these and the Recoil 110's, I have to be able to find a graphite iron shaft that will work well for my game.

low/low is my jam.

I think between these and the Recoil 110's, I have to be able to find a graphite iron shaft that will work well for my game.

considering Wardy (6.5), southernshred (6.0) and ddec(6.0) play catalyst 100g, I think it's a solid chance that your swing/tempo could fit nicely with a set of these in your irons.

Considering adding a 60* wedge to the bag. I have two Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth that I love but maybe a HiToe 60 or Glide 3 eye2

low/low is my jam.

Recoil 110's have been absolutely phenomenal for my game.

Pondering on trimming down one of my good driver shafts......

What flex you playing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F4 I believe. Whatever is the equivalent of stiff. I've never had them feel too light or anything and they just respond really well

The wife has decided my 40th birthday gift is a fitting at GolfTec.

I have to choose though...
- iron fitting to possibly replace C200s
- driver fitting to possibly replace XR16.

Tried some drivers this year, didn't fall in love with anything. Have not tried any new irons at all. Iron swing was also decent.... driver hit and miss.

Leaning towards irons.

Cobra King Pur 54*

Pondering a hybrid going back in the bag. I’m loving long irons off the tee but need some help from deep rough

Thinking about replacing my irons. I really wanna replace my M4 irons with P790s. As far as I can tell, they shouldn’t hurt my game since my miss is to thin it or overdraw the ball. I also think the slightly smaller head would look nicer behind the ball but still have forgiveness. Whenever I do it, I think I’ll get a better fitting than I did last time.

Big Bertha 6h. Still. It’s going to be a long one. Maybe a birthday present to myself.....?

I feel like I need to try out some more of these players distance irons. I feel like just the spin profile on them would be great for me, with a little added bonus of some forgiveness.

I want a HULK for my OG One.

Also, currently working with Justin at EP on a new putter cover for my HS teams.

They are without ANY doubt the absolute best to work with.

need a new SW. Probably going back to 54 loft.

Forged Tec Bag Setup

One Length or Variable

3-GW or Hybo -GW

54/60 Wedges

Driver

Lot of options

Ugh...so much equipment ponders...

Do I want to switch out my PW with a designated wedge?
Do I want different shafts in my irons?
Do I want a different shaft for my woods?
Do I want to swap out my irons completely?

There are too many nuances to this game....

Ugh...so much equipment ponders...

Do I want to switch out my PW with a designated wedge?
Do I want different shafts in my irons?
Do I want a different shaft for my woods?
Do I want to swap out my irons completely?

There are too many nuances to this game....

Let do this!!!

Also, currently working with Justin at EP on a new putter cover for my HS teams.

They are without ANY doubt the absolute best to work with.

Maybe for you and a larger order since it's for your team...super unresponsive to me. I have absolutely no idea where in the process my order is, and it's already paid for.

Maybe for you and a larger order since it's for your team...super unresponsive to me. I have absolutely no idea where in the process my order is, and it's already paid for.

I didn’t even get a response to the email I sent.

Back