Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Why Evnroll?
I've rolled a couple and liked them. And I've never had one. And I've been wanting to make an attempt at gaming something like a 1W or Chicago or the like for a while. Something that size/shape with a little less hang, just to see if I could make it work. I sense a potential long term benefit for some reason. Anyway, of those, that ER2B is the sexiest. Would fit right in with my stuff.

I've rolled a couple and liked them. And I've never had one. And I've been wanting to make an attempt at gaming something like a 1W or Chicago or the like for a while. Something that size/shape with a little less hang, just to see if I could make it work. I sense a potential long term benefit for some reason. Anyway, of those, that ER2B is the sexiest. Would fit right in with my stuff.
It would be interesting to see what you think. One of my worst putting experiences ever came with an Evnroll. It still makes me twitchy thinking about it.

It would be interesting to see what you think. One of my worst putting experiences ever came with an Evnroll. It still makes me twitchy thinking about it.
haha Crap. I hate that. What was it that was the problem?

haha Crap. I hate that. What was it that was the problem?
I think it was a combination of things. New putter, heavier head than I was used to playing on greens where I actually had to take grain in to consideration was a bad combination. It's easier to blame the putter though than take any responsibility :ROFLMAO:.

Those seem pretty sweet. I was thinking EXS 220 but maybe I should ponder the pro line.
Both are rock solid. I just loved the irons

Reactions: KEV
I think it was a combination of things. New putter, heavier head than I was used to playing on greens where I actually had to take grain in to consideration was a bad combination. It's easier to blame the putter though than take any responsibility :ROFLMAO:.
Well I'm going to be playing all new greens here shortly, so I might as well just throw a bunch of putters up in there and see which one shakes out best for me and them. I've liked the ones I've tried. Current grips I don't know though.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
A Callaway Custom Sub Zero driver just occurred to me, so with the trade-in I think I'm just going to have to go ahead and make that happen.

So I didn’t even have time to move from hard ponder in the Sun Mountain thread... but thought I should at least mention here that I was inspired by that thread after seeing the catalogue... I’ve quickly moved from this thread into another...

Pondering shafts for my Cobra Speedzone Xtreme.

Getting Cobra adapter put on to my old gamers PX HZRDUS Smoke Black to give that a try and hopefully straighten out my misses a little bit.

With all of the talk of LINQ Gunmetal shafts, I may have to keep an eye out for one of those to give a try.

I keep pondering the sim software for my skytrak but can't pull the trigger with the price..

I keep pondering the sim software for my skytrak but can't pull the trigger with the price..
it's the perfect time to make questionable decisions you can regret later lmao

Must be limited options this late.

Limited? As long as you accept the 10-14 delay on custom options the world is your bad decision oyster

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping my eyes open for a TR 20 P 4 iron

25 days in on my Hogan order 😭

Back