Official Equipment Pondering Thread

it's the perfect time to make questionable decisions you can regret later lmao
I would have needed more whiskey (or rum) to hit the button.. Let's see what tonight brings! 🤣

i'm still in an older club mood...nothing new is really intriguing me except the super hybrid

i'm still in an older club mood...nothing new is really intriguing me except the super hybrid
I’m mixed. Over the last two weeks, I bought a brand new Adams DHY and F9 fairway. 🤷🏻‍♂️

talk me down off a set of vapor pro combos...really. do it.

yup. I used to despise them on sight...but they've grown on me :facepalm:
Haha uh oh... I’m no help here! I really like the look - I actually have a set of the Vapor Speed!

I think a thing might happen this afternoon.... after 13 years I may treat myself to a new putter. Toulon Chicago Baby

Pondering a new putter,really want a Scotty Cameron Newport. What other similar ones are around to those?

I think a thing might happen this afternoon.... after 13 years I may treat myself to a new putter. Toulon Chicago Baby
Do it, you’ll love it. Such a great looking putter and performance is awesome as well

talk me down off a set of vapor pro combos...really. do it.
One of my favorite iron sets ever. Criminally underrated by people and hated on just for being Nike. If you can find a set in decent shape, I say green light.

Pondering if this next week the Hogan’s will finally ship. Coming up on day 29 quickly.

Sik putter.

DW model, plumbers neck.

This is the one new club that I too would like to give a go. Looking at hybrids, so why not jump to a Super Hybrid?

One of my favorite iron sets ever. Criminally underrated by people and hated on just for being Nike. If you can find a set in decent shape, I say green light.

well, someone beat me to them...thank goodness. I didn't need another set of irons :facepalm:

I'm not sure if shoes qualify as "equipment" but I'm definitely in the market for a pair of "modern" styled golf shoes. I love my DNAs, but after walking 36 a couple weeks back my feet HURT. I wore an old pair of FJ Freestyle the next day and my feet thanked me for it. I know there are a lot of different brands out there, but what I have found is the majority of the new age shoes are spikeless. This concerns me as I normally play early morning rounds where the grass is still damp, so I would like to find a new style pair of spiked shoes. Oh and they have to be waterproof obviously. What can THP recommend?

To replace or not to replace my 4h reg with stiff one, that's the ponder. All my other long clubs I have already replaced with stiff shafts as my swing has required so. The hybo has been my most trusted club but nowadays it only shoots balloons.

I'm not sure if shoes qualify as "equipment" but I'm definitely in the market for a pair of "modern" styled golf shoes. I love my DNAs, but after walking 36 a couple weeks back my feet HURT. I wore an old pair of FJ Freestyle the next day and my feet thanked me for it. I know there are a lot of different brands out there, but what I have found is the majority of the new age shoes are spikeless. This concerns me as I normally play early morning rounds where the grass is still damp, so I would like to find a new style pair of spiked shoes. Oh and they have to be waterproof obviously. What can THP recommend?

There’s lot of options but for me personally, love the Puma line. I have the ignite nxts (although spikeless) and they are super comfortable. Id imagine the spiked ignites will be super similar in comfort

Back