Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Wedges....still pondering the wedges to move on.

Over the last couple of days I have satisfied the following ponders:
- milled putter
- irons
- wedges

Up next:
- stand bag
- new shaft for driver or new driver?

I hope I'm done for a while.

Over the last couple of days I have satisfied the following ponders:
- milled putter
- irons
- wedges

Up next:
- stand bag
- new shaft for driver or new driver?
more like:
- new shaft(s)

Go big! :ROFLMAO:

Go BIG or go home...I like big.

So far this year I've bought:
1) Odyssey Spider - didn't work out
2) Super Hybrid - didn't work out
3) SIM driver - didn't work out

I think I'm done pondering and buying lol.
I forgot one. I also bought a Mavrik 5 wood that's been on the wrong side of a closed International Boundary for 3 months. I suck at this whole new equipment thing.

MD5 or PM🤔

The reign of the 410 LST is over. I’m still shocked.

Golfworks finally got me with their 20% off custom shop deal, and I ordered the Maltby KE4 Tour TC #3 hybrid I’ve been eyeing for some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just ordered the Moment XI putter and KE4 S irons from Maltby. Putter is being shipped now. I received the irons and played a couple of rounds with them and they are the best game improvement irons I've ever played. Forgiving and accurate. Let us know what you think about the hybrid. I've been eyeing that myself.

I have a serious case of wedge and hybrid pondering. Mack Daddy 4 and unsure on the hybrids. I’m going to do some practicing to see if I can fight the urge.

Also the CPO Epic driver prices are bonkers.

Vokey wedges are what I am currently pondering, but I will have to get fitted for them. I am not going to buy them off the shelf without knowing which ones will suit me best

Fairway woods, specifically Sim 3 or 3 rocket and 5. It's only a matter of time till this happens.

I need a new driver swing so I should obviously trade my F8 for a new driver.

more like:
- new shaft(s)

Go big! :ROFLMAO:
I'm not going to lie - everything is currently on the table. Fitting booked for Tuesday afternoon - we'll see what that brings.

I'm not going to lie - everything is currently on the table. Fitting booked for Tuesday afternoon - we'll see what that brings.
Can't wait to hear how it goes! Fittings are SO much fun.

Utility shafts. :unsure:

Can't wait to hear how it goes! Fittings are SO much fun.
No kidding! My iron fitting last week was a lot of work, I was sweating like crazy but man was it fun!

Fairway woods, specifically Sim 3 or 3 rocket and 5. It's only a matter of time till this happens.

Ooooooooorrr maybe M6 instead of the SIM, there appear to be deals to be had on the bay.

My unfocused pondering has me thinking about a 4hy. I hit my 4i reasonably well but have to admit I hit my G410 3hy more consistently. I am half temped to pick up a 4hy before my round today. There are 2 long par 3s and a couple of longer par 5s where that might be just the ticket. In the pro shop I probably won't make it past the putters.

More people should ponder the UiHi...and the Rapid Taper forum review that’s got signups going 👀👀👀

:p

Debating treating myself to some 620cb’s

Back