Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Woods and hybrids are on the table to be pondered. Mostly the hybrid right now - I wish I could hit them.

Woods and hybrids are on the table to be pondered. Mostly the hybrid right now - I wish I could hit them.
EXS 220.

You’re welcome.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Push cart, when places have them back in stock. Could be a month or three from now, but I feel the need to start walking more of my solo rounds for the better exercise, but also, not actually carrying the bag :LOL:

I have no need for a new driver, but I've straight got the itch for something shiny.
The SIM only lasted 1 range session. Maybe EXS next? Maybe Pars & Stripes?

EXS 220.

You’re welcome.
The price point up here ($100 cheaper than Cobra, which is $100 cheaper than everything else) makes this one real tempting.

The price point up here ($100 cheaper than Cobra, which is $100 cheaper than everything else) makes this one real tempting.
Are you thinking EXS 220 or the Pro?

The whole metals line is the real deal

Not sure it matters since I'll stink with either one. Which ones cheaper?
Standard is 349, Pro is 399.

I started a new thread on the Pro today.

SIM Ti 5w 19.0 vs TEE EXS Pro 5w

Pondering taking my 5i out of the bag and replacing it with my chipper. I'll use the chipper more in a round then I would the 5i.

Homna TW 747 3 wood might just be purchased today, the 7 wood has been pretty darn good between the 17 and 23 Super Hybrids. I might sub out the 17 deg with the 3 wood to change things up.

New wedges, my 54 is in need of a replacement

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ST180, ST190 or, go current with a ST200? Maybe @Vosh68 can help me, is there vast improvement between releases?

I think I've pretty much decided on a Sun Mountain 3.5LS. It will be the first non 14-way bag for me in many years, but I really want to shed that extra weight. Now I just have to find a shop that has the colour combo I want.

Going for a fitting session Tuesday to review my driver and possibly the fairway and hybrid spots in my bag. Could be some new ponders Tuesday night....

Browsing the FB Mkt... I found a set of 765s with Recoil F4s - already have 765 with modus that I hit well...

Thinking about replacing my SKLZ ball return mat with a PuttOut May and trainer.

I saw Cobra Forgeg Tec 4 and 5 lightly used for a good price today. On the verge of pulling the trigger for 4I as driving iron. I fear that once I purchase that I'm going to buy 5-pw as well... Never a dull moment nor a happy place of satisfaction of not buying anything...

New driver or putting a shaft into my F8. I wish I could find a good place to get fitted. Austad's off a rubber tee is not what I consider a quality fitting.

since I got the trkg info for the driver, thoughts of the 17* #2 hybrid are running through my head :rolleyes:

@Jman

edit: I think adding the 17* would probably move everything else out (woods and hybrids, that is)

Back