Official Equipment Pondering Thread

As well as I have gotten along with the Honma wedges the Cleveland CBX full face has caught my eye, the local course pro shop has a couple @ $129 I might just have to try the 58 or 60*

Might be pulling the trigger on a Ping G410 Plus with Tensei CK Orange 60. Any thoughts?

Well....I did it. Don't hate me, but no shops around me had the exact product I wanted, so I paid for Next Day shipping 😲. I also bought a GolfPride NDMC to slap on when it gets here. Can't wait to take this thing for a spin!

Snip20200702_1.png
Snip20200702_2.png

Reactions: KEV
Who makes the best 3w... I hit the face off mine and buddies swear I shouldn't upgrade but technology has to advance from 2009...

Why change then, even tour pros stick with older clubs if its working for them

Although I can't say anything as my entire bag has changed in the past month

Why change then, even tour pros stick with older clubs if its working for them

Although I can't say anything as my entire bag has changed in the past month

Well a part of me thinks there has to be a technological gain that will help me. Just wonder if its worth it. Literally happened into that club never fit didn't know shaft.

I’m thinking about a center shafted mallet.

• Appreciation
Who makes the best 3w... I hit the face off mine and buddies swear I shouldn't upgrade but technology has to advance from 2009...
Hard to go wrong with a Titleist TS2 IMHO.
Currently I play a Sim Ti 5 wood and it is very good. As long as most any 3 woods I’ve hit.

Pondering some Hogans and my wife is encouraging me.... trying to resist, but it ain’t easy! Lol

8X 5w shaft

2 more Vokey wedges to finish the bag off

Pondering some Hogans and my wife is encouraging me.... trying to resist, but it ain’t easy! Lol
Do iiittttttt!!!! I really don't think you'd be disappointed.

Serious ponder: rolled dozens of putters at a PGA Superstore yesterday. I started to settle on either Scotty Special Select Fastback 1.5 or Evnroll ER8. Those were working for me, and I was too surprised by the shapes to pick. I also get along well with some of the answer style putters. Newport 2 is very nice, and I liked a couple Bettinardis as well. Today I will drive back and take a putter home.

Biggest surprise is that shapes, alignment aids, and putter brands I thought I would want didn’t groove me. It isn’t that they didn’t work for me as much as other putters stood out to me. I also like toe hang. Embracing my arc feels good!

• Appreciation
Cobra is highly underrated and my f8 3w is the best i have ever had.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bang for buck? EXS 220, and imo it’s a decent gap there.

Overall? Best three I’ve hit this year, Sim, EXS220, Makrik. They gapped everyone else pretty handily.

Might be pulling the trigger on a Ping G410 Plus with Tensei CK Orange 60. Any thoughts?
It is one of my better purchases for my bag. It works well for me. Good distance, feel and forgiveness.

As well as I have gotten along with the Honma wedges the Cleveland CBX full face has caught my eye, the local course pro shop has a couple @ $129 I might just have to try the 58 or 60*
One of the easiest wedges to hit and they perform well.

Pondering new ogio shadow fuse bag or Callaway hyperlite zero. New something lighter than the RTC alpha bag.
I am also looking at a new bag. I keep hearing the Sun Mountain c130 cart bag is highly rated. Now i see it has 2018,19 and 2020 available. Trying to see if the 2020 is that much better for $50.00 bucks more.

Do iiittttttt!!!! I really don't think you'd be disappointed.
I ordered the demos to try out. I wanna see what the Tour V X feels like.

They’re the real deal

I ordered the demos to try out. I wanna see what the Tour V X feels like.
It actually HAS feel unlike those rebar Ctapers! :ROFLMAO:

It actually HAS feel unlike those rebar Ctapers! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the T100S irons are my dip back into the Ctaper pool. Played $Tapers all of last year. The Ctapers are kinda reminding me a bit about why I was wanting for something else. The T100S setup is solid, I’m just not completely content.

Yeah, the T100S irons are my dip back into the Ctaper pool. Played $Tapers all of last year. The Ctapers are kinda reminding me a bit about why I was wanting for something else. The T100S setup is solid, I’m just not completely content.
The Tour V have a lot of that $ Taper goodness. I think you’ll be pleased.

back to iron shaft pondering...idk what, tho...recoils are the easy choice but i kinda wanna try something different in my 565s

I’ve been hitting driver like garbage all year and felt like something was wrong with the shaft. I hit my best drive of the day today and the Evenflow blue broke on impact. I’ll use my Cobra SZ400/Saber Tour Vector tomorrow but I need to buy a new shaft for my F8 or buy a new driver.

Back