Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Toulons. Not sure why, but I really want to try a Rochester

Maybe for you and a larger order since it's for your team...super unresponsive to me. I have absolutely no idea where in the process my order is, and it's already paid for.
I've always had replies within hours.

I've also been using them for four years, but even in the beginning, no issues. :cool:

I've always had replies within hours.

I've also been using them for four years, but even in the beginning, no issues. :cool:

You have that preferred customer status haha.

Ping G410 line to possibly replace my Cobra F8 hybrids, 5w and driver. Been happy with them.. But Ping, hello *wink wink*

Well, I am ordering 50 at a time.

Yea and I mean I fully understand it. Frustrating on my end, but that's how things go sometimes. I honestly haven't had much luck with any custom cover company out there that I've tried to work with so far.

And now on top of Toulon's, I'm pondering/searching ebay for custom tour issue odysseys. Shouldn't go down this rabbit hole

And now on top of Toulon's, I'm pondering/searching ebay for custom tour issue odysseys. Shouldn't go down this rabbit hole
I have a Toulon Palm Beach for sale in the marketplace haha

I have a Toulon Palm Beach for sale in the marketplace haha

I know...I have opened that thread a bunch haha. the palm beach is just slightly off shape wise from what I like or else I might

I hit some Ping i500's for the first time last night. I really liked them. Ties back in to the newer players distance category that I feel like would fit my game really well...hmm..

god i hope i'm not bidding against you for one in particular

Maybe for you and a larger order since it's for your team...super unresponsive to me. I have absolutely no idea where in the process my order is, and it's already paid for.
I didn’t even get a response to the email I sent.
Yup, same here. Tried twice and both times they just stopped communicating with me.

Some have had success, but from my perspective they are terrible...maybe the worst I've ever dealt with in the golf industry.

Yup, same here. Tried twice and both times they just stopped communicating with me.

Some have had success, but from my perspective they are terrible...maybe the worst I've ever dealt with in the golf industry.

For me, Robert mark won’t return my emails either but to be fair, I unintentionally insulted him and his personal logo before I knew anything about his brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the putter ponders are endless haha

It’s like an addiction. Putters and project X shafts are must haves for me lately

god i hope i'm not bidding against you for one in particular

You are safe. I have, to my wifes approval and my amazement, stayed away from actually bidding or buying anything recently.

For me, Robert mark won’t return my emails either but to be fair, I unintentionally insulted him and his personal logo before I knew anything about his brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert mark was AWFUL the first time I dealt with them, but the quality was so good I went through them again for another cover. He was better the 2nd time around but it was still kinda slow. The only thing I noticed from Robert's end, was that he posted something about needing another sewer, so he might have been just backed up in general.

Dormie so far has been the best I've dealt with, and that's even while they are posting about traveling around and playing golf trips all the time.

Time for new wedges. I have 3 Vokey's (2 SM 5's and 1 SM 6) that I've never hit in the garage because of my use of the MD4's for the last few years. Part of me just wants to buy new wedges. But the logical side of me says just use the Vokey's.....they are brand new! The struggle is real.

Time for new wedges. I have 3 Vokey's (2 SM 5's and 1 SM 6) that I've never hit in the garage because of my use of the MD4's for the last few years. Part of me just wants to buy new wedges. But the logical side of me says just use the Vokey's.....they are brand new! The struggle is real.

I still love my SM5's that i have, and they are fairly worn now and still great. But, new release and shiny is always fun

Oh, also have a new RTX4 52 degree wedge too. Mix and match?

Back