Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering some of the new OG Feel shoes by True Linkswear. I don't need more shoes but darn some of those designs look good!!

I still play my original 2007 Burner TP 8.5º but recently picked up a NOS 8.5º TaylorMade 320 Ti Tour driver for an occasional rotation to a smaller head and like it

i've been looking at mini drivers :rolleyes:

currently thinking i want a set of D7 forged irons and F9 driver. I probably wont act on my impulse and let the "want" fad away, lol. I should take damn putting lessons!

I’m slowly convincing myself it’s almost time to upgrade the old cheap taylor made putter that I’ve been using.

3 years ago I would have had no idea about all the factors that come into selecting a putter. The options and styles are almost overwhelming.

Seen some pictures/video of the new Srixon stuff, and like what I saw.
The irons especially look pretty sexy.

Did somebody jump the gun on embargo? No announcement on Srixon, THP, other sites.... but Crossfield and a couple others have info out?

Did somebody jump the gun on embargo? No announcement on Srixon, THP, other sites.... but Crossfield and a couple others have info out?

There is a full thread on them.

I legit just ordered a 585/785 combo set yesterday... do i cancel??? lol

👀

FD9A1B8C-8DBD-4698-BB27-D99AAD7671BF.jpeg7B4B6A0A-748E-4ECC-BBC6-AE76A323A159.jpeg7E602C2E-60A0-4793-BF25-0036A157D8ED.jpegB2AFA472-F202-4BA0-AC6E-FEFDE153744C.jpeg14DE9F50-E532-4ADF-8FAC-6B8A85360324.jpeg

look at what ya got there

Thinking about what Titleist T400 with the new Project X LS shafts would do.... I'm thinking absolute cannons.

Thinking about what Titleist T400 with the new Project X LS shafts would do.... I'm thinking absolute cannons.
Oh hey. You’re pondering iron shafts too? :unsure:

Pondering PX/ACCRA/Aerotech iron shafts.

Choices are HARD!

@Jman I'm trying to think of a good combo like the T400 or T300 with the LS or regular PX steel. I want a rocket launcher to have fun with.

@Jman I'm trying to think of a good combo like the T400 or T300 with the LS or regular PX steel. I want a rocket launcher to have fun with.
Man. The new LS are teeeemmmmmmpting.

Pondering if I’ll ever go away from a combo set again.

Ever.

Mini Driver or a 3+. Open spot in the bag. Leaving shots on the table with my 17 degree 3 wood and it's distance and don't trust my driver as much as I should.

The Smart Part of me: A Driver Fitting

The dumb part of me: A Fujikura Ventus or Hzrdus Smoke Green for my current gamer.

I’m trying to be relatively good until I see what’s coming out next year... Might be time to try some fairway woods if there are some great options next year. Also strongly pondering a one length set....

I'm thinking about replacing my 3 wood with a 4 or 5 wood. I have a huge gap between 3 wood and 3 hybrid and lately it seems like I've had shots in that yardage gap that I've struggled with.
I added a 5 wood to my bag and it’s been ideal. It enabled me to turn my 3hy up 2 degrees and close the gap to my 6 iron.

I'll make it easy.....smoke green.

I say that I only care about numbers... but that PVD finish on the small batch is one of the coolest looking shafts ever haha. Any more thoughts or a thread on the green?

I say that I only care about numbers... but that PVD finish on the small batch is one of the coolest looking shafts ever haha. Any more thoughts or a thread on the green?
Yup, there’s a thread on it around here like most things. It’s the stiffest shaft they’ve ever produced and definitely not for mere mortals imo

Yup, there’s a thread on it around here like most things. It’s the stiffest shaft they’ve ever produced and definitely not for mere mortals imo

Oh boy. Just found the thread. I have a respectable SS, but I certainly still fall into the realm of mere mortal... guess I'll be looking elsewhere haha

I’m pretty much pondering daily. One thing or another, but mostly irons. Smart me says Srixon 785, that other me is eyeballing blades, lots of blades. Apex MB are awful sexy, it don’t matter if I can play them. o_O Well it kind of does. ;)

Back