Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I wish more than anything Hogan had the players combos available in the black finish, it would put my ponder itch at rest and I could remove the finish to have raw irons like I want. 😭
You could always do some horse trading with @sposey013168!

That dudes not letting those go, and if he was I would liver punch him.
Those are not going anywhere. It’s not often you can say you have set 1 of 1.
The black looks so damn good

Pondering trying out some drivers again.. I love my F9 but the temptation is real!!

had to walk away from a sim max driver in the used bin today...

Been hitting my longer clubs toe side a lot lately... I really want something that I can put weight on the toe side. I loaded up my 3 wood with a bunch of lead tape on the toe and it feels much better, but now I'm wondering if I can get a Driver, 3 wood, and Hybrid that lets me put additional weight on the toe.

Driver ideas: SIM, TS3, G410 and EXS Pro
3 Wood: 917F2/TS3, EXS Pro, M5
Hybrid: 818H1/TS3, EXS Pro, G410

Kinda crazy that Tour Edge has something in all of these categories.

Hybrid is what I'm looking at the most right now. I really need to figure out that portion of the bag and I'm not having the most success with utility irons or 5 woods right now.

had to walk away from a sim max driver in the used bin today...
It’s really good, a BIG jump over the M5/M6 I played over half of last season. I’ve been playing mine again this week as I have a shaft coming for review I’ll be plugging into the Max. It’s another club that imo is shockingly under the radar here.

I want raw irons.

If Hogan was selling DBM players combos already this would be an easy fix as I’d just strip that off.

Ping G410 driver and fairway. Got fit for them today and the wait going to kill me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am really regretting passing on the nike irons (vapor pros and vapor speeds)....next time, i will give into the ponder.

I really want to find a set of srixon z945 irons..

Pondering a tour edge 220 pro driver

I want raw irons.

Full on utility/UDI hunt time to fill the gap I need between 5w and 5i, or back to a hybrid.

I really don’t want to go back to a hybrid, but there are a couple that interest me.

I was pondering the Arccos system, but again I didn't react quickly enough. Sale ended today, and they can't be ordered online.

So, I guess the current ponder is the shafts in my irons. I blame myself for not questioning the order after the fitting, and I just can't deal with leaving part of my palm hanging off the butt end of the club. I could go the cheap route and just have extensions put in but the numbers showed the AMT performed better for me than the AV2s. I might as well bite the bullet, otherwise it's going to bug me constantly until I do.

Been hitting my longer clubs toe side a lot lately... I really want something that I can put weight on the toe side. I loaded up my 3 wood with a bunch of lead tape on the toe and it feels much better, but now I'm wondering if I can get a Driver, 3 wood, and Hybrid that lets me put additional weight on the toe.

Driver ideas: SIM, TS3, G410 and EXS Pro
3 Wood: 917F2/TS3, EXS Pro, M5
Hybrid: 818H1/TS3, EXS Pro, G410

Kinda crazy that Tour Edge has something in all of these categories.

Hybrid is what I'm looking at the most right now. I really need to figure out that portion of the bag and I'm not having the most success with utility irons or 5 woods right now.
Have you thought of hotmelt?

Driver pondering, its the weakest part of my game for sure. Maybe its time to see if Titleist are doing the Thursday fittings over here again

56* wedge... I cannot decide on if I want a ZipCore or CBX Full face.

Driver pondering, its the weakest part of my game for sure. Maybe its time to see if Titleist are doing the Thursday fittings over here again
I cant wait to see what the new Titleist drivers are going to look like!

Yep the never ending putter ponder again. Maybe a Cleveland Premier #11 or 10.5 need to go roll one.
Or a Spider or SeeMore something malletish

I cant wait to see what the new Titleist drivers are going to look like!

Any ideas as to when? Could make the ponder go away for a while

Back