Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Cobra Forged Tecs. I can’t kick the idea of a blind purchase. Grrrrrr
If you like high, long, and awesome.
They’re up your alley.

A driving iron, tried a few but nothing has stood out to me enough to add it into the bag

Staring at this really really really wild putter I can’t talk about yet...

Staring at this really really really wild putter I can’t talk about yet...

Wild? Does it have clean lines?

Stop it. :p

Wait... do they have curves o_O

Time for you to return to an old ponder before I do something crazy haha

Don't talk to me after I just walked out of Golf and Ski smoking the daylights out of a 17* superhybrid :ROFLMAO: That burnt orange paint tho :sick:

Don't talk to me after I just walked out of Golf and Ski smoking the daylights out of a 17* superhybrid :ROFLMAO: That burnt orange paint tho :sick:
the torment will be short lived, I promise lmao!

DC47702B-F999-4492-B272-4FB2535EDAF9.png

Wedges.... higher bounce for soft, soft conditions..... Wilson :unsure: PGASS will get a visit today

I am contemplating a shootout between Cobra SpeedZone and Callaway Mavrik.

Sure. Which do you think will win?

Cobra SZ with smoke yellow on distance but Callaway with custom shaft on dispersion.

The offseason and January seem to kill my wallet every year...booking a driver fitting and probably more.

#PonderApproved

Only way to find out which is better is an in hand head to head battle!

well, the TM sale overrode the ponder...with the military discount, it wasn't quite pxg pricing on a driver but I paid less for my M6 than I did for my M2...a local guy mistakenly bought some new LH Z565s and he's trying to unload them (looks at room full of extra **** and debating about what can fund that buy :cautious:)

I'm so (positively) surprised how I hit Cobra King Utility that I ponder a lot for more hollow bodies. Cobra. Forged. Tec.

I am trying to decide on some new wedges. I am really wanting to find the best option for full swings with the gap and lob wedge getting the most versatility.

Back