Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Current ponders....

Stability tour shaft - tempted to put one on my Ping Tyne.

Ventus Hybo shaft - will likely go this route in my next setup.

PXG blackjack putter - looks incredible, but want to see one in person.

TSi2 16.5 to go with the TSi3 driver? 🤔

To be continued.....

I need a driving iron. 18-19 degrees. The UiHi is a bomber for me, but, I’d like a liiiiiiiiitpe more junk in the trunk.

Sim UDI?
Sim DHY?
Tec UT in 3 or the elusive custom 2?
U510?
New Callaway?

Current ponders....

Stability tour shaft - tempted to put one on my Ping Tyne.

Ventus Hybo shaft - will likely go this route in my next setup.

PXG blackjack putter - looks incredible, but want to see one in person.

TSi2 16.5 to go with the TSi3 driver? 🤔

To be continued.....
Ventus Hybo and the Nippon GOST are the two best hybo shafts I’ve ever hit.

I need a driving iron. 18-19 degrees. The UiHi is a bomber for me, but, I’d like a liiiiiiiiitpe more junk in the trunk.

Sim UDI?
Sim DHY?
Tec UT in 3 or the elusive custom 2?
U510?
New Callaway?
Seriously the U510 is so much fun, it should be illegal. I bet you get 140+ ball speed.

Hybrid shaft for the sz 4i. Possibly tensei pro white?

Is this decent quality for price as travel soon? Just plan to carry 10 or so clubs on trip with small stand bag + shoes + light outerwear. Last nicer cover disappeared with set on flight but was pretty long on years of use, and used clubs lost not my best. Got $350 credit so this would be at good price.

Is this decent quality for price as travel soon? Just plan to carry 10 or so clubs on trip with small stand bag + shoes + light outerwear. Last nicer cover disappeared with set on flight but was pretty long on years of use, and used clubs lost not my best. Got $350 credit so this would be at good price.
Thread on them and THP exclusive coupon

I need a travel case and have bday coming up and up to $200 or so to spend. Bag is on small side, stand up type and will only travel 8-11 clubs, and want to carry shoes and light outwear. Thoughts?
Sun Mountain’s Kube....it’s about $230 though.

Caddy Daddy makes great stuff

Thanks will buy one for me and one for son headed to Panama next year to see wife’s family and they have several outstanding golf courses including one at Coranado I played years ago in the Panasonic Open there.

Shafts for a couple of different sets

and a shaft for a 48” driver

Be interested to see pics of the driver with a 48" shaft when you get it together. :)

Be interested to see pics of the driver with a 48" shaft when you get it together. :)

I have an uncut Even Flow Max Carry, need to see if it tops out at that length - will be weird going from tour length too

That new Voice Caddie, but can't find it out Budget golf.

Might split the difference and go with a Bushnell Tour V5 🤷‍♂️

It's the want vs need mode right now

I have the V5 in the bag. Like it very much.

PXG Gen 3 vs Mizzy 921... we will see what Trackman says.

20201021_002840.jpg

After my lesson last week and seeing how much better I am hitting the ball (and also picked up a bit of swing speed), based on what the pro said, either a heavier stiff flex shaft or moving to an x-flex shaft in my driver

Currently have the Project X Evenflow Green in 6.0 55g

Unfortunately my club doesn't carry Callaway gear so I will need to try and schedule some time at my previous instructor where I was fitted for the driver originally and see what shaft options he has got

PXG Blackjack or Operator Putter, need to do a fitting to see if they are any better than the Toulon's for the stroke

this...it has a wonky divider...i asked them to send me pics of it with clubs in it and it seems to "work"...the price is right

sub70staffbagside(1).jpgsub70staffbagfront.jpgsub70staffbagback.jpgsub70staffbagtop.jpgScreenshot (17).png

Back