Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally a day below 90!!! ill be out today!

Off and on thunderstorms today in N. Virginia. I have a 10am tee time and I will try and get in 18 but we really need the rain BAD.

Cooler here today too. 91* which is not quite 20* cooler than yesterday. HI still 100 though. We cool down tomorrow, 85 and 93HI then go back up for a couple days. Looks like some rain might be coming. We need rain.

Cooler here today too. 91* which is not quite 20* cooler than yesterday. HI still 100 though. We cool down tomorrow, 85 and 93HI then go back up for a couple days. Looks like some rain might be coming. We need rain.

Congrats on the cooler weather and rain, you guys needed a break. Were looking at mid 80's thru early next week with rain in and out as well. I may break the boat out, lol.

Had a nice cool morning for a nice, cool 9. 65* and cloudy, no wind. Perfect day for a 39

We have some rain coming in finally, looks like maybe a quarter inch today and just under a quarter inch tomorrow. Not enough but it helps.

Hot Monday in asheville, hot as fireballs Tuesday in Charleston, only 99* yesterday and bumping the century mark again today...lord knows what the humidity level is. I've never been this hot in Naples, usually at least a light breeze there. I really need to make my travel plans more weather friendly.

--
tapatalk

Yesterday the high was 96 with a heat index of 112.

Today....more of the same.

this morning was nice... mid to high 80s and sunny

Cloudy and overcast here, hope the rain stays away as I am teeing off in 90 minutes

sorry Mike but it was pouring here in Walkden when I left the house for work

Still no rain here, playing Stand today

Well Im in Bolton working and it was raining a little bit but now its stopped so I think you'll be okay.

Should be a perfect day today here in MD. low mid 80's and partly cloudy.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Well the rain stayed away and the sun came out. Pity I was wearing my cold weather base layer so was a touch hot by the end of the round

Hot and possible rain tomorrow. Humid and rain don't mix.

perfect day for golf... mid 80s with a cool breeze

It's cooling down here. Only expected to hit 105 today. The good news is the course should be empty this afternoon.

Hot as hades and humid like a sauna. I may never have felt hotter on a course than today. No breeze. Just a 105+ heat index. Almost not worth playing...

It was 82 today. It drizzled for most of the day though. Not too bad.

over 200 golfers thought it was perfect weather today lol

It was cloudy with a few sunny intervals tonight and a very strong wind

My round yesterday was 88 degrees and pretty sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back