Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowed about 2" last night, but it's quickly melting.

Supposed to be 43 tomorrow.There wasn't any wind today so if there's none tomorrow it looks like a golf day to me. Too bad all my buddies are wusses and think that's too cold. I see a open course with no waiting.

Supposed to be 43 tomorrow.There wasn't any wind today so if there's none tomorrow it looks like a golf day to me. Too bad all my buddies are wusses and think that's too cold. I see a open course with no waiting.

I'd go tomorrow..... instead I get to go to work:angry:

I'd go tomorrow..... instead I get to go to work:angry:

Man Mo that work stuff does get to be a bummer.
At least it helps when paying green fees.

I'll go for you!

Since I doubt you'll agree, count your blessings: green :moneymouth: for greens :golf:!

Julie I bet you're just pretending to be a golfer, so you can post on this forum :D I never hear about your golfing adventures.

Dent: That's not Julie, that's Harry! LMAO!

just a hair over freezing this morning. 2 hour frost delay.

frosty.jpg

But what a view . . . we have no views like that here!

this guy wasn't too happy about the water being chunky wet ice. i wasn't more than 3 meters from him. they're usually quite wary and get spooked easily.

heron.jpg

And the beach of course.

Those are gorgeous photos, Mike!

It definitely was NOT golfing weather in Monterey, CA today!

[YOUTUBE]cuG1TXuKw7U[/YOUTUBE]

nice pics mike. I should take some pics on my outing this weekend before all the snow melts away. Snow in SoCal is here today gone tomorrow.

It was nice today but had to do the work thing.Played Sunday.It was about 30 degrees but no wind.Me and my buddy were the only two on the course until we made the turn. Went in to clubhouse to warm up a little and another guy was there paying his green fees.

My wife and I are playing hooky tomorrow afternoon and hitting a course. It's supposed to be close to 70.

I thought you were sick.

I am sick in the other thread. In this one I am just getting off at 11:30.

I leave to Arizona next Thursday and this week in the city that I'm going to its high 70s-low 80s for the rest of this week. Boy I can't wait!

We're looking at 50's or close to it the next couple of days. Guess what I'll be doing? If you guessed working you would be correct. :angry: I can't wait for 60* weather everyday. Come Memorial day we can start flexing our work days so it's possible that I'll be hitting the course on Fridays. :banana:

I forgot I posted here! I need to defend myself!

Julie I bet you're just pretending to be a golfer, so you can post on this forum :D I never hear about your golfing adventures.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=963

You want to hear more of my adventures? I hit par for the first time on Jimmy Clay this weekend, felt really good even though I know it's not much. :bashful:

Well, atleast harry has something in the WITB :D

I don't even have proof that Julie has clubs! Lmfao.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1225
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1323&page=13

HA! :arrogant: :wink:

You tell him girl.

Today is going to be about 77 degrees. Playing 18 with Rocket Sauce and amollerud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back