Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorts yesterday and snow on the ground. Snowing sideways at the moment....will be shorts again tomorrow.

Some winter weather in store for us here but with the temps rising on Thursday and Friday if we get any snow it should melt by the weekend. Fingers crossed

Waiting on another snow storm to hit and bring 4-8" today. I think we have had one snow storm a week for the last 4-5 weeks, and I'm right in the center of the lake effect snow zone so we get a little extra. Ohio invitational is next month and I haven't even been able to pick up a club since November this is frikkin ridiculous!

Waiting on another snow storm to hit and bring 4-8" today. I think we have had one snow storm a week for the last 4-5 weeks, and I'm right in the center of the lake effect snow zone so we get a little extra. Ohio invitational is next month and I haven't even been able to pick up a club since November this is frikkin ridiculous!

It's over us right now, I feel your pain. The Ohio tour stop last year was the last time I swung a club. =(

The late winter barrage has been most annoying.

I don't know how some of you guys do it. The conditions are not always ideal here in the winter but I can usually play. Tomorrow they are calling for heavy snow, ugh.... Weather forecasting is an inexact science but definitely don't like to see that in the forecast.

73 and sunny. What a beautiful golf day today was!!

Tomorrow will be quite the change... 50's and 20 mph winds at tee time!! Ouch

49 on Thursday, 55 on Friday, 56 on Saturday and 50 on Sunday. Lots of rain on the weekend to melt off the snow they higher temps miss!

IMG_20130306_085523_zpse84c4e93.jpg

Hit with some snow today, almost 60 this sunday so that will be long gone. Maybe 50's next weekend which will lead to at least 1 round!

Hit with some snow today, almost 60 this sunday so that will be long gone. Maybe 50's next weekend which will lead to at least 1 round!

Will be interesting to see how the course rebounds in two days after the pending thaw..

Hard to believe I could be golfing in 60 degree weather by the weekend looking outside right now.

Will be interesting to see how the course rebounds in two days after the pending thaw..

Hard to believe I could be golfing in 60 degree weather by the weekend looking outside right now.

Yeah its gonna be sloppy wet, sort of glad im not going to be around.

But with decent temps set for next week, courses will be dried out by the weekend

Not looking good here but hopefully it will melt by the weekend.

megutaqy.jpg

We don't have snow in my area however the wind nearly blew my house off the foundation last night and it has not let up one bit today :angry:

41* here right now, only problem is the 26 mph wind and a real feel temp of 31*, have to wait until noon and see how the greens are doing to see if I can play sometime after lunch.

41* here right now, only problem is the 26 mph wind and a real feel temp of 31*, have to wait until noon and see how the greens are doing to see if I can play sometime after lunch.

haha You wearing ya shorts today Dawg? :D

75 today, a bit of wind, looks like I'm wearing shorts for my round today

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

75 today, a bit of wind, looks like I'm wearing shorts for my round today

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

You officially suck good buddy :at-wits-end:

Temperatures staying on the plus side again today and looks like they will be over the next coupe days as well. Most of the snow is gone, ground is soft on the top layer. Hopefully means some ranges opening this weekend or the next.

Gonna be a cool start.. 34 right now. Calling for low 40s at our 9 am tee time!! A tad below normal.. Ouch!!

We haven't been at or above average temps since Feb. 18. We will change that tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back