Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be nice this weekend here in the Hoosier state. Could my golf drought be nearing an end!?!?! My home course said as soon as the snow melts they're ready to roll for the season so it's lookin' good!

Snowing pretty good today in South Jersey, probably going to get an inch or two. However, the temperatures are supposed to rise over the weekend.

We're making a tee time for Monday, when the forecast predicts mid 50 temperatures. Can't wait for Spring!

Supposed to be nice this weekend here in the Hoosier state. Could my golf drought be nearing an end!?!?! My home course said as soon as the snow melts they're ready to roll for the season so it's lookin' good!

How much snow you have on the ground

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

It looks like it'll be 47* when we tee of this afternoon, I was hoping for something in the 50s but with the snow gone I must get out!!!

54 tomorrow and 60 on sunday, and of course Im out of town

50's next weekend though, should be able to get a round or 2 in

High 60s and sunny this weekend. Prime for golf.

Finally a day off during the week...and it rains in AZ today! Weekend is shot w/ family events too. grrrrr

Projected 66* on Saturday and 67* on Sunday. Brrr, well there is always next weekend I guess.

gonna be 50 here tomorrow and 54 on sunday. yippee i will get my first round of 2013 in! i'm planning on playing both days maybe even 36 on sunday. I got to get to practicing for the MC!

Chucking it down with rain all day expecting overnight snow and frost. Was out playing thursday but looks like a nother long wait until next round

Supposed to be in the 50s this weekend here in Hoosierland, but the courses might be a bit waterlogged & muddy after our earlier snow dump. Oh, and rain on the way for Sunday/Monday. Swell.

Gonna be playing a muddy round tomorrow if this snow doesn't hurry up and melt. Got 3 inches today, supposed to be sunny and around 50 all weekend.

Played a round w DawgDaddy today and it was in the mid-60s. Perfect. If only my scores were in the mid-60s..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

65* and sunny today and all weekend!

High 60s and sunny this weekend. Prime for golf.

Lucky.....snowed six inches last night and was blowing and freezing today. Silver lining is that it's supposed to be 50 this weekend

It's going to be in the mid to upper sixties this weekend !

How much snow you have on the ground

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

We got about an 1-2 inches here in Terre Haute (right on the Illinois border) this past Tues night. It's gone now though for the most part. Will be all gone by noon tomorrow if not earlier. I'm one happy fella!

Supposed to be in the 50s this weekend here in Hoosierland, but the courses might be a bit waterlogged & muddy after our earlier snow dump. Oh, and rain on the way for Sunday/Monday. Swell.

Don't sweat it. Every round I've played since Oct has had me leaving the course lookin' like I just went off roading in a mud pit. I'll take an open soggy course over a closed one any day though!

Mid 50s tomorrow and I am hitting the range to get some much needed practice in. Going to be low 60s on Sunday might get and early round in before Caps play.

Lucky.....snowed six inches last night and was blowing and freezing today. Silver lining is that it's supposed to be 50 this weekend

Come to college in the south.

59-67*, cloudy, 50% t-storms

WTF, temps have stayed in the 40's to 50 with cooling forecasted. Now shows a blizzard watch for tonight. Only 3 to 6 inches but wind gusts to 50 mph and then 50* again by Monday, lol.

No wonder everyone here has colds and flu.

WTF, temps have stayed in the 40's to 50 with cooling forecasted. Now shows a blizzard watch for tonight. Only 3 to 6 inches but wind gusts to 50 mph and then 50* again by Monday, lol.

No wonder everyone here has colds and flu.

Did you look at the forecast for next week? Oh it's gonna be nice if it holds up.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Did you look at the forecast for next week? Oh it's gonna be nice if it holds up.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yes I did, looks great. 60* by Wed or Thurs. Sounds crazy, but has me wanting to break the boat out and look for the early walleye's, lol.

39 for a high in Wisky. Lots of snow on the ground, THP is my golf fix.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back