Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like winter may be over here in N. California, back to the drought. Forecast the next 10 days calls for high temperatures in the high 60's or low 70's and only 1 day with a chance of rain.

I have the windows open and the attic fan on. Great day!

Will be heading to the course soon.

47 when we started and 59 when we finished, got really windy on the last 12 holes.

Low 40s when we started low 60s when we were done

Low 40s when we started low 60s when we were done

Definitely was two different weather conditions. Had the wind not been gusting it would have been excellent.

Started chilly and with a frost delay but warmed up nicely. Mid 60s with sun which felt awesome

High temperature of 63 degrees and sunny today. Do not get that kind of weather here in February very often, so my wife and I played 18 holes of golf this afternoon.:joy:

Low 60s today and windy but nothing open that I was aware of, too much snow melt and rain recently. Back to 20s and some snow this week.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm not happy with the constant rain that we are getting today and tomorrow. I shouldn't complain but I've been spoiled with weather since 1998 living in one of the 10 sunniest cities in the country. I'm going to go out and play at least 9 holes and try to tough it out for 18.

mid 60s tomorrow when we tee off, warming up to mid 70s by the time we finish. should be awesome!

36 degrees in Emmitsburg but played 18 with no problems. Hardly, any wind helped a lot!

Some frozen mix coming over night but supposed to be mid 40s tomorrow. If not to windy will hit the range around 130-2

Beautiful day, low 60's, very little wind(5mph). Tomorrow winds are supposed to be 15-20 with rain late in the day.

We had a par three shootout at the club today. All holes we set up as par threes. Short pants day for me but I was almost by myself in that. High of 64 almost no wind. Got to love the midlands of South Carolina.

It's gorgeous outside. 72, big breeze and sunny.
100b91d3f42c968a43ac32651037f225.jpg

All this rain this week is going to turn golf on Saturday into a mud bath!

83* very little wind. A fun day at the course today. High 70's and stormy tomorrow. No golf this Sunday though.

79 degrees and sunny tomorrow as I join TexasHacker, #Cookie and BigTex on the course!

79 degrees and sunny tomorrow as I join TexasHacker, #Cookie and BigTex on the course!

Looking forward to it, likely breezy but great to get out there.

It was cold, wet and windy today. At least the hail, thunder and lightning didn't start until after we walked off the 18th green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It was cold wet and windy today. At least the hail, thunder and lightning didn't start until after we walked off the 18th green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We got assaulted with wind and rain today too. It was a full 3 club wind on the front 9.

Mid 60's and very little wind today. Hoping to get out early tomorrow to beat the rain, supposed to start around 11 and rain most of the rest of the day.

Five straight days of rain coming our way this week.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back