Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a SMALL chance by mid next week it might actually be golfable here in Cincinnati and I am overjoyed at the prospect.

until then? I am in misery.

2 inches of snow today. And, I didn’t have time to get to my dads to hit my new Apex irons on his simulator. Spent all weekend laying flooring in our family room. Brought the clubs in every few hours to do ogle them, that’s about it.

Got to the indoor range yesterday. First time hitting balls since the deep freeze started end of January.

Touque on, fleece on, gloves on both hands-placed was packed-still felt good hitting balls rather than 6 weeks of slo mo in the basement

-21C right now. Has not been above 0 in weeks.

I know it's all relative and it's warmer for others out there, I just wanna point out that this is too freakin' cold. I'm gonna avoid going outside today unless I REALLY need to.
bcc89473c7786ebd9dc6a46bf1905a29.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The rain needs to be WRONG.

3D59DD54-4ED5-438A-9C31-E98AE7A59C2C_zpswruddone.jpeg

Tomorrow or Sunday are possible for real actual golf!! Could rain and Sunday is supposed to be windy. Course will be closed but I’m allowed on it. I am so stoked!!!! Even if I only play 5-6 holes, I don’t care, woo!!!

Looks like, fingers crossed , next week will be dry with decent temps. All set to play Monday and Wednesday.

Rock
Go Big Orange

The rain needs to be WRONG.

3D59DD54-4ED5-438A-9C31-E98AE7A59C2C_zpswruddone.jpeg

The rain will be out if here by 2 or so tomorrow. If it wasn’t my anniversary, I’d be out to at least hit some putts tomorrow. Alas, early church and an 11:30 tee time on Sunday will have to suffice! And there’s an extra hour of daylight!

Mid-70s and mostly cloudy today. Not bad for March!

Today was a no go for golf, 25-30 mph winds and only 40 and rain. Tomorrow supposed to be 44° and only 7-10mph winds so we will be getting out to walk 18.
This will be the first round in a month, so pumped to get out and play.

Thunderstorms rolling through until 5:00 a.m. Thinking about giving the pup a sedative to keep him kind of settled.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Official Golfing Weather Thread

Six fresh inches of snow here last night but we have a couple inches of rain coming midweek and some warmer temps so hopefully all this snow will be gone in a couple weeks.

I’m heading to Florida at the end of the week and will be golfing at least a few days after not having played since October, can’t wait!

61f8242847f072c434bf155b82f8f022.jpg

Low 80s on the 1st tee this afternoon.

Going to play in heavy wind today. Projecting steady 23mph. I can't remember the last time I played with this much wind. It's gonna be crazy.

No play today as it is snowing at the moment, tomorrow maybe as it is supposed to be in the low 50's

Currently 35 and 15mph winds. I think I see a few flurries as well. No golf until at least Monday when it's supposed to hit 50* again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

55 right now but rain is coming

Rain, rain, and more rain. Feel like that's all it ever does anymore.

Nothing is even close to being open here in my area. Cloudy with a high of 37 degrees today. There are areas on my golf course that still have over a foot of snow on them

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

70 degrees on Wednesday and chance of a little snow today. Rain all day yesterday. Great weather.

83* today and sunny. Finally back to normal.

So glad I can play mid week now that I'm retired. After 2 1/2 months of rain, rain, rain, we've had pretty decent weather the past two weeks and mid 70's on tap for upcoming week. Courses are finally drying out, yippeee!

Rock
Go Big Orange

Well, I am all set.
Finished building the ark, and ready for anything now.
37 and sunny today... now I just need cooperation from the temperature genie

Morher Nature doesn't seem to realize winter is over.
Rest of the week is looking good though (after the snow melts).

2adff37f1bde4b386cd7a8aac20d52b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back