Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
snowing and cold here in El Paso but the weather looks better on Sunday and Monday. Back to the course.

Most of the snow here melted yesterday, and it's supposed to get up to 63*. Hopefully they open the course.

It was nice today, but I didn't take the chance to go play....... i feel stupid now! high was like 70* and sunny

still waiting for courses to open up

About 20* right now. Staying inside today.

its warm... the snow is melting... but its raining

The weather has been decent here, no snow on the ground, little rain, and the temps have been high 30's. But I just came back from Jacksonville, FL to visit family and I am wondering what we were thinking when we moved.

The cabin next door.
snow005-1.jpg

Looks to be 45* tomorrow and I'm jonesing for some golf. With little wind I'm pretty sure I'll be out there.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

High 24 tomorrow, funny how warm that sounds.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Nice weather there Jimbud. It's finally starting to melt here...but we're expecting another snow storm this weekend. Ugh.

Thie morning was 34* and today its only supposed to get a high of 58* :( Golf lesson tonight its going to be FREEZING!!

it was supposed to get low 50s today... yeah right
it was freeezing out there

currently in the 30's in hartford and was just snowing :banghead: its tough to go to even a heated range when you cant really tell where the ball is landing.

It rained Saturday, and a steady drizzle kept up on Sunday. Monday was dry, temps around 50, but because of the two days prior the course was going to be soggy. Nevertheless, I had the day off and the kids were in school and the wife at work, so no way I was gonna miss a round. Had to drag my playing partners out of bed/house to form a threesome, though. :smile:

the weathermen around here are terrible at predicting the weather
it felt warmer yesterday when it was low 40s than the day before when it was supposed to be 50s
today isnt looking too good tho

After almost two weeks of fairly warm to perfect golfing weather, this morning I will be teeing it up in chilly conditions in Gray, GA with the THP King of Smileys and all around great guy Ole Gray and his better half, Kelly Bo at their home course Jonesco Golf and Country Club. Temps when we tee off are suppose to be 44 degrees. Kelly and I get the cart cover and heater!

Should be rather nice here at 38*, but the front moves back in tomorrow with single digit temps and possible 6 to 8" of snow. No wonder everyone has a cold, warm one day and freezing the next.

still waiting on flurries
im so glad i dont listen to the weather forecasters around here or id never get to play golf

It's supposed to be in the mid- to upper-40s with 30 mph winds all day with 45 mph gusts.

70's. again.

Lucky you. I'm in NC and we typically have fairly mild winters, it's more the norm then the exception to have a fair amount of 60 to 70 degree days throughout the winter. Not the past 2 winters however, in fact this year I haven't played locally since Thanksgiving weekend and I'm bugging out right now. My first 5 years in NC I never missed a week of golf, the past 2 it feels like I still live up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back