Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
76* outside today!!! :D

no golfers for three days. we need sun and warmth.

so far I've ordered new shoes, 5 shirts, 1 sweater, 1 skirt, 1 travel bag, 1 STIFF ARM (lol).....

I need business to pick up so I stop shopping.

yup... it was frikken cold today but at least i dressed for it... maybe thats why my swing sucked today

High of 78* today and a high of 80* tomorrow!! Golfing tomorrow I think I'll wear my golf dress with matching shoes :D

its really sunny out... but its frikken cold like low 30s

Still cold here and I don't think much, if any, melted while I was out of town!

It feels like summer. It was a high of 78* today and we were out playing golf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its warmer... but still cold... ill take it cuz after work im playing tomorrow... supposed to get to 42

Highs in the mid sixties today. Perfect golfing weather. Unfortunately, my golfing buddies decided that in order to get back to watch football, they can only play a 9 hole shortie.

There is a flood warning in Portland... Time to hit driving range for next few days...

Today looks to have the best weather we have had in a couple of weeks and will for a week or so, so I am going to play 18. Supposed to get into the mid 70s today with no rain. Looking forward to getting back out there.

Not un-golfable, something like 45. I really wanna try and play 9 holes today or tomorrow. I doubt that will happen though.

High of 83* today!! Another perfect going day! Need to whip out the sunscreen and shades :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 1st green at my course a couple of days ago - looking a bit better than it was last week and hopeful of getting out again next weekend!
226119448-42142139de928476016f01f64e74087f.4d331d08-scaled.jpg

it was absolutely perfect this morning for winter golf but by the time i got off work the wind picked up making the temp dip into the low 40s

Still cold. About 25 degrees.

58* here right now and the great Gray Georgia cup finals have been completed.
:D

Got almost 60* in Augusta today but there was still snow along edges of fairways and shady areas.

snow-1.jpg

it was supposed to get to upper 40s today
but it was cloudy and windy low 40s

It rained earlier, so most of the streets are snowless now, the yards are getting that way.

Unfortunately, it rained earlier, so we have muddy puppy paw prints all over the carpet.

We are being crushed here. If anybody has been watching The Weather Channel that band of heaviest snow in New Hampshire is right over us. Snow falls have been enormous this year and we are south of the ski areas. We could really use this farther north of here.

Another chilly day here. No new snow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back