Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet and Rainy for the entire round today

Supposed to be rainy off and on all day. Might go up around 4 or 5 if it isn't raining and try to get at least 9 in.

85 and sunny with a nice breeze. Good day for testing clubs and shirts!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Raining, and been raining for a couple hours.. The band looks like it has about an hour left until it's through my area, and I tee off at 9:10...

Hope for me!!! Golfing in the rain is only kind of fun!

Weather looks good for this afternoon. Hot (H.I. of nearly 100) and windy, but it looks like the rain will be after 8 or 9 tonight.

rained enough for my stupid course to close today, despite the fact it hasnt been raining in the last 3 hours...LAME

I played early this morning and it was already hot and humid, right now at 3pm, it's 100 degrees with heat index of 112!

Raining here. We need it. Gotta get the course staying pretty!

supposed to play tomorrow, big shocker, 60% chance of Thunderstorms

and the rain has begun, a shame I prepaid for my round, hopefully the close the course so I can get my money back

It hasn't rained here in 6 weeks. It has been high 90's for 75% of those 6 weeks=being the first one off the tee in the morning, especially being a walker:wilt:

its pouring out now... it poured this morning and it poured about 5 holes into my round... but while i was working it was really hot and sunny

Not looking too great for a Supplier Appreciation scramble tomorrow. Thunderstorms and 40% chance 8am-12.

Had planned on going to the range today for a few hours after work, looks just nasty outside, dont see it happening now...

it was crazy humid today... swimming in sweat from head to toe
heat index was unbearable but i trudged thru 18

Supposed to get low 90s with 100 HI tomorrow, then 98 to 99 Thursday and Friday with HI about 110, cooling off to low 90s and HI about 100 on Saturday. I am glad I have central air.

Actually it is supposed to be like it is on Saturday at least thru Monday.

We're already at 100 HI and 90* actual temp. It's supposed to get to 104/94 around 3:00. Trying to decide whether to go out again today. The last 9 holes were tough yesterday.

I decided I am going out again today. I am on my second 20 ounces of water on my way to about 80 ounces before I head out. I'll be teeing off about 1:45 or 2:00 and hope to be done by 4 or 4:30.

it was perfect today... nice cool breeze clear sky and low 80s

Pretty good for July here. Sunny 95 at the finish but low humidity. Not too bad for walking.

Great day in Western PA...mid 80s and reasonable humidity. It was a great day to be on the course!

So much for mowing this morning and playing this afternoon. It poured for about half an hour last night and is pouring again. Chance of rain the rest of the day.

It's a good thing though, it's always nice to get everything wet prior to fireworks. (They are allowed here and people have been setting them off the past 3 or 4 days, all day long!)

Beautiful sunny day here today, a little windy, but not bad, I think if I can I will golf. I like to Golf.

A real killer day in Norway today, when I was walking 18 the temperatures rose over 90* with a lot of humidity. I`m really starting to miss the winter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back