Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf today isn't looking good!!!!

scaled.php

I am in the little circle above Lexington.. (not really sure why Cincinnati isn't marked)

Weekend weather looks beautiful. Sorry wifey, Saturday is golf day...lol

Raining like a mothereffing monsoon. Didn't even have time to get my gear on before I was soaked.
We need the rain but damn, I was on the last tee.

--
tapatalk

Looks like we have a huge system coming in. Looks like it stretches all the way into Iowa and almost all the way to Pittsburg, KS (that's around 30 miles north of Oklahoma).

Yesterday when I started my round it was 102 and when I finished it was 77 and hailing

perfect today but the "breeze" was a lil too stiff

Russ...ummm...that was no breeze today. Them tradewinds were stiff bro!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Sunny high 70's low 80's and quite a breeze.

It was hot, humid and SLOOOOOOW. We only played 9 and didn't add up scores.

It' a nice day here, blue skys and a some cloud, not too hot either. About to head out for a round in 15 mins

Golf today isn't looking good!!!!

scaled.php

I am in the little circle above Lexington.. (not really sure why Cincinnati isn't marked)

weekly forecast Mon-Fri

RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN

90's, sunny and very windy. I might have considered playing but I gotta work later so it looks like a mowing day instead.

Nice and clear for the front 9, started to dull over on theback 9 and rained from the 16th. Was very humid too

Russ...ummm...that was no breeze today. Them tradewinds were stiff bro!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

lol... damn i miss that... kinda

today it poured and the course was packed
lightning was a course clearer tho

85 and cloudy my ass!! tell that to my ****ing sun burn!!! LOL I guess thats what i get for playing 36 holes!

Not really golf weather, but so far today there's been 24 confirmed tornadoes on the ground in Nebraska and the night hours are suggesting they will intensify even more. No deaths attributed yet that I've heard but crazy still.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Sleep down in the basement tonight duey!

Rain, rain and more rain here, our spring was an extended winter and our summer seems more like a soggy west coast spring.

30% chance of rain today. Hopefully playing 9 holes tonight, so wishing the rain away. We've had nothing but rain over the past few weeks. I swear that our summer has moved to April!

hmm, I hear thunder, I see lightening, but the sun is still out some?? I love Ohio!

absolutely fabulous today... except for my score

Sleep down in the basement tonight duey!

Would if I had one Smally, lol. High's of 65 for today, wtf. 20 to 30 mph winds and more tomorrow, but 3:40 tee time, just gotta get out.

Woke up today all pumped up for golf, but the weather Gods didn't want me to play. It's not even raining today, it's like water fall from the sky. So I'm staying inside, staring out the window and hoping for better weather soon.

Tappin' for world peace!

Temperatures here in the Houston Area have been near or at 100 for weeks.....but I still manage to get at least 36 holes a week in, I just tee off at 7am to do it.

I made it 9 holes yesterday before getting caught in an absolute monsoon yesterday. Funny thing was on the last hole I played I was hitting them better in the pouring rain than I was when it was sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back