Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain, rain and more rain this morning, our morning breakfast round got rained out!

It's a very hot, humid and muggy day here in Maryland. Hope everyone has a safe a wonderful holiday weekend.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

[video=youtube;1x-hi_gHsqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x-hi_gHsqs[/video]

Good weather, we started at 12:30. Sunny, hot and hazy, 95 when we finished.
I stayed hydrated and walked 18.

Overcast but warm and very humid tonight

the weather was schizophrenic today... cool and cloudy in the morning then really sunny and muggy and just a few mins ago a massive t-storm blew thru

Today was supposed to be the start of my mission to get on the course an extra weeknight for the rest of the summer. Checked weather.com 30 mins before I was leaving work and the forecast had gone from a small chance of storms to 100% chance with a severe t-storm warning to boot. Figured they wouldn't say 100% if it wasn't going to happen and that I better not risk it.

Of course the night turned out perfect, still not a storm in sight :banghead: Oh well, there is always next week.

there is only one word to describe today... muggy

Supposed to play this afternoon, but it's cloudy and raining now. I'm just waiting for the sun to break through!

it was weird today... cloudy then sunny then muggy then a really cool breeze then a torrential downpour

I am going out tomorrow. The heat index will be about 105, planning on getting out early as I am a walker.

I played in my courses weekly Friday "skins game" this afternoon.....it was 101*, heat index 112*!!!

We had great weather here. Low 90s and not too humid.. Great for golf

Tap tap taparoo

We had great weather here. Low 90s and not too humid.. Great for golf

Tap tap taparoo

It was a good day. I didn't get out until 3:30 and was done with 17 holes by 6:30, then we had to wait for two groups to play 10 (the one and a guy I paired up with on the course skipped at the turn). We played 10, then 11 again, then 10 once more and were done by 7:15.

Several inches of rain so far tonight and we have a 12:06 tee time at Royal New Kent tomorrow! Going to be a muddy, cart path only, pain in the rear.

Love New Kent, Poured here this morning, had to bail on the tee time.

It's 8:17 PM and it's still 99 degrees at my house.

Northwest Ohio has been hot and dry for 2 weeks. We need some rain.

Quite nice here, but cloudy. Hoping it remains that way for my round this evening

I played in a scramble Sunday with temps under 100, but the humidity and heat index were off the charts. I played great for 9 holes, lol, before the bottom fell out. On a side note: I must have gotten much hotter than I thought as yesterday found me not feeling well at all and it was a big work day. Some day I will learn to stay on water before and after the round.

Worst combination for golf today. 90 and 20 MPH winds. Played awful, I hope it turns around for tomorrow.

We have a major storm coming in. Mostly thunder and lightning. Forecast is calling for .25" or rain.

Our power has blinked about 10 times now, but has come right back on.

I think I've been abducted from Florida. It's 85*, light breeze and zilch humidity...feels like 36 hole day!

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back