Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be in the low 90s with the heat index of 100 for the next 2 days. I'm lovin' it :twist:

Gonna be in the low 90s with the heat index of 100 for the next 2 days. I'm lovin' it :twist:

Yeah this blows and my league is tomorrow after work when its really nice and hot.

Not looking fun for tonight: Sunny, 96° F, Feel like: 103° F

Myself and golfing buddy played in KC last December when it was 32 and breezy. Last weekend we played in 117 heat index. We gave ourselves the self proclaimed, largest temperature spread award for hottest and coldest rounds.

past few days have been perfect... almost spring like
today was muggy sweltering hot hot

Never been as wet through as I was on Sunday! Started in overcast conditions but by the 13th it was chucking it down. I would say that my Galvin Green jacket did an amazing job, unfortunately I didn't have wet weather trousers on. It's now Wednesday and my 4 golf gloves, bag and headcovers are still drying out!

I have a capt and crew tourney on Saturday, estimated temp is 100*. Shotgun start at 2pm :banghead:

Heat index is supposed to be 110 today, but I need to be practicing for a tournament I have coming up Monday. Guess i'll have to take a cart instead of walking...

It is trying to rain today but it isn't. I really want it to rain so I can try out my new rain jacket and I mean freakin' POUR!!

it was horrible hot today and it dang sure wasnt a dry heat

101* today with humidity, playing as a sub in a league tonight, its a par 3 course...should at least be good practice

101* today with humidity, playing as a sub in a league tonight, its a par 3 course...should at least be good practice

Oh man, Dan would be nothing but a puddle of maple syrup in that weather.

And the heat continues at least through next Wednesday. Monday is supposed to be the best day, just 92* and 100 HI.

the beach was 100... so guess what?
i went to a course 40 miles inland with a heat index of 117! hahaha
at least the course was wide wide open and i got around in 2hrs!

Heat index will put Raleigh around 110 this weekend. No weather will stop me. I guess i'll switch out the Coronas for waters, extra wet towel and extra gloves and I'm getting 3 rounds in this weekend!!!

Heat index has been over 100 here in Kentucky every day this week, I don't like to play in the extreme heat anymore due to some health issues. Haven't played in a week, have the heebeegeebees bad!

Played yesterday at Eagle Ridge in Lakewood, NJ. Temperature hit 103, heat index around 110. We teed off at 8:20 and I lasted 11 holes and 8 bottles of water. I drove my partner around the rest of the 9 and joined the group to play out 18. We had zero breeze for most of the round.

Way TOO hot, and I'll NEVER play in that extreme heat again.

Heat index was right around 100 today. It wasn't too bad though - I stayed well hydrated, SPF'd it up, and we flew through the round. It was nowhere near as bad as yesterday when the heat index was 110+.

i didnt play today
i worked and the course was packed to the gills
surprised the crap out of me since it was 85 at 5am hahaha
and it didnt cool down in the slightest
i think it got up to 105

I'm not sure at what tempature flesh melts, but I think we were 1 degree away from it today. The hottest round of the year for me.

It was so hot today here in Kansas city. I started to feel light headed about 16 but I came home showered and drank a ton of water

Tap tap taparoo

Crazy weather... Sun shining to start the morning with no threat of anything other than heat.. Get onto hole 2 and suddenly there's thunder and huge clouds.. Storm hammers through, and then it turns into a sauna..

Wow.. These days it's hard to even predict whether to take an umbrella or a bag of ice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back