Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is thread for everybody to complain or express joy about their weather.

If it weren't for work, today would be a good day to be out. Mid 40's with a slight breeze. Damn corporate America. :angry: Snow this weekend so looks like another couple of weeks before I get out.

the past four days have been glorious... today the weather isn't bad but the winds are up so it feels pretty cold

if we can hang on this month without any snow I think I'll ge golfing by next month. need some warm weather and some rain to get rid of the snow cover

It's 44* but windy as heck, about 32 wind chill. Might snow tonight. I hate winter.

• Admin
Since everyone is dying to know ours, it is about 76* and sunny.

I don't even think about trying to get out until after April 1

I don't even think about trying to get out until after April 1

comon... March golf is soggy but its golf

I just never play a nice ball because they plug like crazy

Some people just suck! LOL

my parents almost moved to FL when I was 12... my dad went to Orlando for a month and couldnt find work

he's a union carpenter and apparently Florida isn't union friendly so it didn't work out

well, this for me is now perfect golfing weather. i hate the cold (anything under 60º), but i can tolerate the heat (anything over 90º). but the weather right now is just perfect here. mid 70's and sunny.

RS: See three posts up! hehehe

well, this for me is now perfect golfing weather. i hate the cold (anything under 60º), but i can tolerate the heat (anything over 90º). but the weather right now is just perfect here. mid 70's and sunny.

ENOUGH!

Haha... I CANNOT wait until I am in Tampa again

Since everyone is dying to know ours, it is about 76* and sunny.

Who says we are dying to know?? Why would one want to depress ones self?? LOL

Went golfing today...

About 70 degress, nice breeze - sunny, no humidity at all.

Played 18 holes without sweating! lol, awesome weather today!

We're looking at 20s and lots of snow. Luckily, we're looking at it in those square states, and we'll be zipping down snowy hills.
Banane49.gif

Its raining today, but I might be able to sneak in a round on Sunday. Ill start watching the weather radar tomorrow. It was 65 and sunny when I played yesterday.

32º with a chance of snow. I doubt any courses will be open around here until at least April 1st.

I will be out April 1st no matter what as long as it is above 30 degrees

WOW!!! I would be in bed with the heating blanket turned on FIRE if it was 30º outside

95% of the time I love the weather and you can play golf almost anytime. the rare times that it does rain does suck. much like my outing yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back